Claim: In any field—business, politics, education, government—those in power should step down after five years.Reason: The surest path to success for any enterprise is revitalization through new leadership.Write a response in which you discuss the extent

Claim: In any field—business, politics, education, government—those in power should step down after five years.

Reason: The surest path to success for any enterprise is revitalization through new leadership.

Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the claim and the reason on which that claim is based.

Shift of power over an organiztion has many effects on the way it works. The role of leadership is to guide it’s follower to success by directing them on the right path. If the path shown by successive laeders keeps on varying, the progress toward prosperity is stymied. Thus change of authority after every five years has a negitive effect on the prosperity of an organization or community.

In any field say business, politics, education or government prosperity requires great effort with a vision to guide it. If this vision keeps on changing all the hard work done will result inconsequential. To understand my argument lets consider the example of a government that believes in a capitalistic approach in running the country and encourages privitization of national departments for their efficient working. This regime will work for the five years of it’s rule to strengthen the private sector. After five years if this government steps down and paves way for more of a socialist regime the country will suffer great loss as the private sector would have started to show the trickle down effect before bieng nationalized again. Now the policies of both the governments were capable for national prosperity, yet the shift from one to another would result in none of them succeeding. Moreover this will cause confusion and greatly damage the enthusiasim of the work force, as their efforts will go desultory due to inconsistency in direction.

Another aspect to be considered is the foreign bodies that have mutual concerns with the organization whose leadership changes every five years. The stance of such an organization might be inconsistent and may cause difficulty in long term joint ventures. For instance the current leadership of a company might consider business with another firm auspicious to their success whereas the next leadership may be of contrary views this will cause great upheavel between the two organizations and thus will earn a negitive reputation for the company in the market. Moreover, if the two companies had projects requiring mutual cooperation, the probibilty of their completion or success might greatly decrease after the shift of leadership in any one of the two organizations.

Having said that, I don’t wish to suppot the notion of absolutisim as this may result in complacency on the part of leader ship. Thus I believe that an independent body should judge the performance of the leadership for the previous five years and if it has not been satisfactory only then should change be brought. For instance a country should have elections each five years providing a mirror to the performance of a government. If people are satisfied the government should continue if not a new government should come in.

In a nutshell, shift of power each five year may result in inconsistency and efforts made under one leadership desultory under the next. Having said that, we must ask ourselves by limiting the time to rule or lead for an executive aren’t legislations doing more harm than good?

Sentence: Shift of power over an organiztion has many effects on the way it works.
Error: organiztion Suggestion: organization

Sentence: If the path shown by successive laeders keeps on varying, the progress toward prosperity is stymied.
Error: stymied Suggestion: ?
Error: laeders Suggestion: leaders

Sentence: Thus change of authority after every five years has a negitive effect on the prosperity of an organization or community.
Error: negitive Suggestion: negative

Sentence: To understand my argument lets consider the example of a government that believes in a capitalistic approach in running the country and encourages privitization of national departments for their efficient working.
Error: privitization Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: capitalistic Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: After five years if this government steps down and paves way for more of a socialist regime the country will suffer great loss as the private sector would have started to show the trickle down effect before bieng nationalized again.
Error: bieng Suggestion: being

Sentence: Moreover this will cause confusion and greatly damage the enthusiasim of the work force, as their efforts will go desultory due to inconsistency in direction.
Error: enthusiasim Suggestion: enthusiasm

Sentence: For instance the current leadership of a company might consider business with another firm auspicious to their success whereas the next leadership may be of contrary views this will cause great upheavel between the two organizations and thus will earn a negitive reputation for the company in the market.
Error: upheavel Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: negitive Suggestion: negative

Sentence: Moreover, if the two companies had projects requiring mutual cooperation, the probibilty of their completion or success might greatly decrease after the shift of leadership in any one of the two organizations.
Error: probibilty Suggestion: probability

Sentence: Having said that, I don't wish to suppot the notion of absolutisim as this may result in complacency on the part of leader ship.
Error: absolutisim Suggestion: absolution
Error: suppot Suggestion: support