Claim: It is no longer possible for a society to regard any living man or woman as a hero. Reason: The reputation of anyone who is subjected to media scrutiny will eventually be diminished.

From times immemorial, the society has witnessed innumerable people who claimed to fame with their heroic deeds. The society has respected and supported all these people. Great political leaders achieved fame for the bringing social change in the society. Poets like William Shakespeare and Beethoven was appreciated for their contribution to the field of literature. Society had its own ways of regarding its great achievers.

However, times change and so also the social environment. Today, media has acquired both power and position in the society. Media has the strength to either make or break the image of an individual. The look into the person's past and reveals the truth in a manner favourable for them. Corruption has reached its epitome. It has became very easy for anyone to change the truth or rather to mould the truth in such a manner that it leaves a bad impression in front of the audience. The media channels adopt a very ambiguous way of presenting the information available. They want the best for their channels. They have become so commercialized that they only think in the terms of profit. They make sensational news so as to captivate the public.

If any individual rises to fame for their achievements and contributions, the media seizes this opportunity to make money. They represent the truth is such a way so as to convince the society to rethink on its decision of regarding the individuals. They use various tactics like Polls where they ask people to state their opinions by calling them.

But at the same time, one cannot overlook at the fact that media brings the truth out. They help us know the actual truth behind the innocent people. Society just looks at the good side or rather on what is projected to them. As the saying goes very coin has 2 sides. Media on the other hand helps the society and reveals truth unknown to them.

All in all one Media plays an important role in the society. Thus, it is upon the media to get the truth in its raw state in front of the public. They should not try to manipulate for their own good. Also, the society should take utmost care before regarding anyone as the hero. They should also make attempts to know the truth.

It has became very easy
It has become very easy

They represent the truth is such a way
They represent the truth in such a way