Claim Knowing about the past cannot help people to make important decisions today Reason We are not able to make connections between current events and past events until we have some distance from both

Claim: Knowing about the past cannot help people to make important decisions today.

Reason: We are not able to make connections between current events and past events until we have some distance from both.

Knowledge of our rich past is a major luxury we have in modern world. We have come a long way in terms of societal development, but hadn't we at some point looked back and rectified the mistakes of the past - our legal systems, our government systems etc. would have been in complete chaos today. I believe, that given the dizzying pace we are developing today, understanding the past has become even more important. Our knowledge of history has helped us sift through a variety of social structures and tecnological mishaps, and has helped us better judge on what we think is the best way forward....

Sentence: We have come a long way in terms of societal development, but hadn't we at some point looked back and rectified the mistakes of the past - our legal systems, our government systems etc. would have been in complete chaos today.
Error: hadn Suggestion: hand

Sentence: Our knowledge of history has helped us sift through a variety of social structures and tecnological mishaps, and has helped us better judge on what we think is the best way forward.
Error: tecnological Suggestion: technological

Sentence: However, behavioural scientists around the world seem to concur on the fact that all our acitons are in some sense a reflection of our past knowledge and experience.
Error: acitons Suggestion: actions

Sentence: This owuld have not been possible, if we had simply forgotten the incremental progress we made in the technology and science space.
Error: owuld Suggestion: would

Sentence: What we did in technology world, was - acrrue our past knowledge and then make these ideas substantially complexer to fit the needs of future.
Error: acrrue Suggestion: accrue

Don't put two paragraphs starting with 'however'