College students should base their choice of a field of study on the availability of jobs in that field.

This statement offers that students should choose their field of study just base on the ability of finding jobs. This claim with superficial analyze seems logical but if we pay attention to longer period effects of this view it clearly will be deleterious.

Although the financial aspect of a job is one of most important matters in job selection and anyone can't refute it but there are some other parameters as significant as those. Interests and skills are two key factors that exist in all successful persons in their careers. If someone doesn't pay enough attention to their abilities with high probability he or she can't succeed at that field even though in popular fields of study.

On the other hand, society needs various abilities hence hence if all students select popular majors in other careers we will encounter with lack of experts. For example, medical sciences and engineering fields are most favorite fields of study but society needs also some politicians and judges. Therefore, we as society members should care about its requirements and sometimes we should devote in favor of our country.

Despite of this opinion that succeed in popular majors are more convenient than other ones we can use this popularity in opposition of those fields. In fact, the common majors may were saturated with high demands for studying in. Ergo the process of succeed in other majors will be easier because there are less quantity of colleagues . A creative person can succeed in any major if he really be fond of that major.

If this idea promulgate in a country that country will lose it's scientific level and hence it will not have good experts in all careers. A balance with interests , skills and financial matters will pave a person's way to succeed.

Despite of this opinion that succeed in popular majors are more convenient
Despite of this opinion that success in popular majors are more convenient

Sentence: On the other hand, society needs various abilities hence hence if all students select popular majors in other careers we will encounter with lack of experts.
Description: The fragment hence hence contains a repeated word
Suggestion: Delete a possible duplicate word:

If this idea promulgate in a country
If this idea promulgates in a country

Sentence: Ergo the process of succeed in other majors will be easier because there are less quantity of colleagues .
Description: The token of is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to of and succeed