Educational institutions have a responsibility to dissuade students from pursuing fields of study in which they are unlikely to succeed.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the claim. In developing and suppo

Educational institutions have a responsibility to dissuade students from pursuing fields of study in which they are unlikely to succeed.

Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the claim. In developing and supporting your position, be sure to address the most compelling reasons and/or examples that could be used to challenge your position.

Education makes a person to choose right path to success in life. Its all about choosing right path for a right student. In the process of succeeding in life, education institution takes a vital role to build a career. Whenever a student is not able to find his/her career goals ,education institution makes them stronger. Every human being is different from each other and we all have some purpose of life.We can find what we have to like and which field we are interested. So it does not mean that education institution will decide which would be better for future and they are not at all responsible for this.

In the past history who ever succeed in life not only by educational institution rather than that choosing a path to finding interest in doing the things which they like. Supporting to this Steve Jobs who could not have been a great person if he had not left the college. Without completing his degree he went for his dream and passion .No doubt proper education will lead to success in life but it doesn’t mean that they will decide what the student will do in future.It all depends on our interest and future goals.

Secondly,considering Sachin Tendulkar famous cricketer who is good at cricket as well as tennis. But by choosing of tennis as his career he might not been scored hundred centuries in international cricket.If ever he choosen for his career development he would have been a failure his career.

In contrast to this educational institutions are guiding to decide for a who donot have clear goal about their future. Likewise Education institution have more experience and have a deep knowledge about which filed is safe and bright future for a student .Not only institutions will guide but also who are unaware of their future scope.So that they can easily be clear which filed they have to choose and and what to do next. But it is always preferred to select the career according the student interest because institutions can only suggest which filed is good and which field have to follow but the actual thing is that student is going to do for his career and he is responsible for his own career.

Therefore Educational institutions are not responsible to dissuade from pursuing fields of study for the student due to the above mentioned reasons .

he would have been a failure his career.
he would have been a failure in his career.

educational institutions are guiding to decide for a who donot have clear goal
educational institutions are guiding to decide for those who do not have clear goal

Not only institutions will guide but also who are unaware of their future scope
Description: Not only...but also is not used properly.

Sentence: But by choosing of tennis as his career he might not been scored hundred centuries in international cricket.If ever he choosen for his career development he would have been a failure his career.
Error: choosen Suggestion: chosen

No. of Words: 403 while No. of Different Words: 181