Educational institutions have a responsibility to dissuade students from pursuing fields of study in which they are unlikely to succeed

Our career is decided by our education at the primary stages of our life. our success rate in our career relies mostly on how strongly we are educated at the early stages of our life. Most of the educational institutions focus on the technology developments and guide the students accordingly . This guidance makes the students set their path where they can succeed. On the contrary if educational institutions dont take the responsibility to guide the students in the path to success, they're more likely to end up in a career where they find hindrance to succeed. Thereby the claim "Educational institutions have a responsibility to dissuade students from pursuing fields of study in which they are unlikely to succeed" stated above is strongly agreed.

A very good example would be the education system n japan, where the teachers in high school as well as the professors in universities are updated about the latest technological as well as social revolutions. With this wide-spread knowledge they educacte their students to take the career path in which they can succeed. There are many cases where most of the talented young minds go wasted because of improper guidance. They either end up in a career on compulsion or give up their profession as a result of disinterest. When ending up in a career by force or compulsion, they result in low outcomes . This not only diminishes the individuals knowledge but also the companies values.

Recently, a article stated about a successful entrepreneur in food chain business with outlets all over the world. When asked about his success rate at such a young age, he had mentioned in the article stating his entire success goes to the educational institution he has undergone his studies. He has mentioned -when he and his friend were in a dilemma on which course to take up after their high school, they got confused and dint know what to do. At this point of time, he has met his educational institution committee and got a clear counselling on what to do next. Eventually, he ended up in a hotel management and is not a successful entrepreneur. This is one of the very few examples of success rate where educational institutions provide guidance towards areas where they can succeed.

The educational institution has the responsibility of the overall development of an individual . Many of the students who dont get guidance from their professors eventually end up doing something or the other. On the contrary there is also a case where educational institution dissuades a student from doing something but that is probably the student's passion. This scenario leads to a situation where educational institution deters the student's passion and thereby preventing him from following his passion.

Like every coin has two sides, there are both positives and negatives in everything. In conclusion, Educational institutions should do their best to persuade the students where they can succeed .Thereby they provide a wide space with various opportunities where they can succeed and utilize their talent towards the success.

Sentence: With this wide-spread knowledge they educacte their students to take the career path in which they can succeed.
Error: wide-spread Suggestion: widespread
Error: educacte Suggestion: educate

Some duplicate words or sentences. Look:

like a lot of 'end up'