Educational institutions should actively encourage their students to choose fields of study that will prepare them for lucrative careers.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the claim. In developing and supp

Educational institutions should actively encourage their students to choose fields of study that will prepare them for lucrative careers.

Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the claim. In developing and supporting your position, be sure to address the most compelling reasons and/or examples that could be used to challenge your position.

Students should be encouraged to select their field of study in order to get a high salary job by educational institutions. Numerous positive points can be considered to support this statement; however, this assertion can be rejected by looking at it from another point of view. I generally disagree with this statement for the following reasons.

To begin with, from my point of view, if students be the top in their field of study, they could get a job which makes considerable money. On the other hand, ordinary persons cannot earn very much even if they have a lucrative careers. It helps to think of an architect who is very creative and talented one. Such a person will become popular very soon and most of builders would like to work with him; hence, he is able to make lucrative contracts. By contrast, maybe a subpar architect have to look for a job for a long time and cannot earn any; therefore, careers’ earning depend on job holder's performance not the position of job.

Another reason why I disagree with choosing field of study based on lucrative careers is that People spend most of their life time in their work; therefore, they should choose their field of study and their job based on their interests. In this situation they will feel better and have a happier life. As you know many people who earn greatly do not feel satisfied and also they do not have enough time to enjoy the money which they earn.

However, it is believed that if students choose a field of study which will prepare them for a lucrative career, their chance of being successful would be higher. It helps to think of a student who chooses to become a doctor but he is not very interested in this field. Maybe he is afraid of blood; therefore, he cannot even finish his studies to get a job. Or maybe after finishing his studies because of his lackluster performance, he cannot earn as much as he expects.

To sum up, no one can deny the positive points of making students familiar with lucrative careers; however, I personally agree with choosing field of study based on interests since it seems to be more advantageous.

if students be the top in their field of study,
Description: can you re-write this sentence?

maybe a subpar architect have to look
maybe a super architect has to look

careers’ earning depend on job
careers’ earning depends on job

Sentence: By contrast, maybe a subpar architect have to look for a job for a long time and cannot earn any; therefore, careers' earning depend on job holder's performance not the position of job.
Error: subpar Suggestion: No alternate word