Educational institutions should dissuade students from pursuing fields of study in which they are unlikely to succeed.Write a response in which you discuss your views on the policy and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and su

Educational institutions should dissuade students from pursuing fields of study in which they are unlikely to succeed.

Write a response in which you discuss your views on the policy and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, you should consider the possible consequences of implementing the policy and explain how these consequences shape your position.

The passage asserts that the educational institutions should discourage students from diving into fields of study in which they are unlikely to succeed. However, I tend to take a cautiously negative attitude toward the statement. Although encouraging the students to choose the study fields with certain future has its merits, there are some serious drawbacks if other factors, like interests, are not taken into accounts.

Simply constraining the students to the study fields with ensure future might have some flaws. First, this kind of strategy would limit the students interests and they may not be able to pursue the fields that indeed motivate them. Second, some so-called hot fields might not be popular in the future.

On another hand, dissuaging students from pursuing fields of study in which they are unlikely to succed benefits students in some scenarios. With limited study fields that could be chosen, the students might get their achievement without taking a detour and getting confuse of what they engage in. Besides, this strategy would ensure student with clear future development.

Although limiting study fields may have its benefits, I still contends that the students will have comprehensive understanding and development with various provided study fields. With some additional resources, the policy of education would benefit students a lot. For example, providing variety courses while indicating the state-of-the-art hotest topics would not only guarantee that different types of students would find what benefits them but guiding the students with the area that has more support. On another hand, identifing those ground knowledge that students should know at first and extending those ground knowledge to develop the students own interests would weaken the drawbacks and benefits students.

Despite what kind of study fields should educational institutions should encourage students to pursue and which should be discourage, providing students with varity fields of study overweighs limiting them is clearly established in most cases.

I still contends that
I still contend that

Sentence: First, this kind of strategy would limit the students interests and they may not be able to pursue the fields that indeed motivate them.
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to students and interests

Sentence: On another hand, dissuaging students from pursuing fields of study in which they are unlikely to succed benefits students in some scenarios.
Suggestion: Refer to benefits and students

Sentence: With limited study fields that could be chosen, the students might get their achievement without taking a detour and getting confuse of what they engage in.
Description: A verb, present participle or gerund is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to getting and confuse

Sentence: On another hand, identifing those ground knowledge that students should know at first and extending those ground knowledge to develop the students own interests would weaken the drawbacks and benefits students.

Sentence: Despite what kind of study fields should educational institutions should encourage students to pursue and which should be discourage, providing students with varity fields of study overweighs limiting them is clearly established in most cases.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to should and educational

and which should be discourage,
and which should be discouraged,

providing students with varity fields of study overweighs limiting them is clearly established in most cases.
Description: two verbs in one sentence. can you re-write this sentence?

Error: succed Suggestion: succeed
Error: dissuaging Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: For example, providing variety courses while indicating the state-of-the-art hotest topics would not only guarantee that different types of students would find what benefits them but guiding the students with the area that has more support.
Error: hotest Suggestion: honest

Error: identifing Suggestion: identifying

Error: overweighs Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: varity Suggestion: No alternate word