Government should offer a free university education to any student who has been admitted to a university but who cannot afford the tuition.

University education is a privilege not every person is equally granted. For some, it starts as a dream and the bubble bursts as soon as they wake up. But this does not mean that it is not the right of every homosapien to access university education, in fact it is their innate right. The reason the number of dropouts is more than fifty percent after school is that many cannot afford to go to a college. Those coming from not so well-off families have to work to support their families, and with this they cannot afford to pay for their college fees. I believe that it is the responsibility of the government to ensure that each and every citizen of their country gets access to university education. This can be done by defraying their tuition fees or reducing the college fees to a meagre amount. Now the latter option is not so practical, because many universities might not agree to incur losses by increasing the fees as they also have to bear the expenditure on maintenance of college. The only feasible option left is that those who are talented and capable of getting admission in college should be provided scholarships.

A government’s foremost responsibility is to ensure that the citizens are well educated and provided with jobs for sustenance, that is, to eradicate unemployment completely. This can be done only if every citizen gets an opportunity to study in college. It is due to the prevailing education gap that there are two sections of our society- the rich, consisting of all the bureaucrats and the poor, consisting of the labour and working class.

It only because the children of these bureaucrats, no matter how dim-witted they might be, with the buttress of resources provided by their parents, are able to study at universities where the people belonging to middle or lower class just spend their lives dreaming of it. All these disparities are simply unfair. Just because they were born in a poor family does not mean they don’t have a right to get educated and well settled in life themselves.

All throughout the essay, I have been trying to assert my opinion, as to how the government should offer free education to those who deserve it but can’t afford it, but now I would like to highlight another aspect of the story as well.

There are many deserving candidates out there, rich and poor, some are genuinely poor and some just fake it. You get a fake below poverty line certificate made and bang! You get a seat in the university, a seat someone else is paying thousands of dollars for, just because he was being fair.

At the end, I firmly stand by my opinion that government should carefully distinguish between those deserving the fee waiver and those not, and then provide the ones who deserve, because education is the only path leading to a developed country.

Sentence: This can be done by defraying their tuition fees or reducing the college fees to a meagre amount.
Error: meagre Suggestion: meager ?

Not so well organized. Don't start to develop ideas from the introduction paragraph.