"Governments are justified in circumventing civil laws when doing so is vital to the protection of nationalsecurity. "Write an essay in which you take a position on the statement above. In developing and supporting yourposition, you should consider ways i

"Governments are justified in circumventing civil laws when doing so is vital to the protection of national
security. "
Write an essay in which you take a position on the statement above. In developing and supporting your
position, you should consider ways in which the statement might or might not hold true.

According to the statement it is stated that government is justified for circumventing the civil laws because all that is done is essential for the protection of nation and overall security.This is true. I agree to this issue but there are other aspects which also contribute in the national security.

Government as apart and parcel of democratic country plays the major role in deciding the civil laws to be made. First the law to be change or altered is pass in Lok Sabha and then if gets approved their, then it is assess by the Rajya Sabha. After the recommendation from the Rajya Sabha it is certified as a law imposed by the government. This is the methodology for process of amendment of any civil or other laws. We can lucidly express our thoughts and views regarding the law which needless to say are taken into consideration in the making of law. Circumvention of the civil laws is essential.

Civil laws are an eccentricity in the protection of the nation. Just for an instance consider that right to vote is essential for the establishment of the government and so is necessary for the protection of nation from monarchy. On the other hand, we cannot only consider civil laws as the tool to the protection. Because it may happen that many notorious citizens never abide those, thus making the protection made for them turns a total failure. Nobody ca guarantee the nature of human mind- it will or it willnot listen to these laws and will never think regreting for not following thm.

National security is important and vital as far as the India is concern. India was under the cluches of britisher lost its wealth and properity. Thus

then it is assess by
then it is assessed by

This is the methodology for process of amendment
This is the methodology for the process of amendment

Sentence: Nobody ca guarantee the nature of human mind- it will or it willnot listen to these laws and will never think regreting for not following thm.
Error: thm Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: regreting Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: willnot Suggestion: willow

Sentence: India was under the cluches of britisher lost its wealth and properity.
Error: cluches Suggestion: clutches
Error: properity Suggestion: property
Error: britisher Suggestion: No alternate word

More content wanted.
For issue essays, around 450 words, for argument essays, around 400 words.