Governments should invest as much in the arts as they do in the military.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the recommendation and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and suppor

Governments should invest as much in the arts as they do in the military.

Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the recommendation and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, describe specific circumstances in which adopting the recommendation would or would not be advantageous and explain how these examples shape your position.

It is rightly said by some scholar that "I do not like human nature at all unless all candid over with art". But the question arises whether governments should keep art at a par with military when it comes to funding?

I agree with the idea because art and culture are the life line of many countries For example there are millions of people who visit Madam Tasav meuseum every year to appreciate the art of wax statues. This earns revenue for the united kingdom.

Art is the trademark of any nation. Art does not have boundaries and can move far across spreading a positive message for the nation. For example India has world's second largest film industry in the world. With their movies they are earning good name and reputation for themselves as they promote their movies in internal film carnivals giving a positive message to world of their country. It is that poor are still there, corruption is there but the name of country is known for their convivial movies first and issues of corruption and and poverty come second.

Making military the lion with the largest share of budget leads country to no where but wastes the resources of the country . For example Pakistan has one of largest military in world and 51% budget goes to the military but the result is only uneducated people and terrorism in the country. Because the amount which should be spend on increasing awareness about terrorism and education is instead wasted upon armed forces of the country which is of no use.

Arts can educate and create awareness among masses regarding common day issues.It not only does address these issues but help people to take their stance on them. For example John Green's book Will Grayson will Grayson written on the topic of homosexuals very profoundly sheds light on gay issues. This way common day issues are discussed and their solutions are sorted out.

There are various other examples from real life that shows that funding too much on military has done no good to a nation.It is true that military is required for preventing any country from wars but what about those countries where war is in the country. As I gave an example of Pakistan above where people are fighting with there own people and military can not help it but message of peace and love by art can help eradicate the problems of not only Pakistan but all world

It is rightly said by some scholar that
It is rightly said by some scholars that

Sentence: It is that poor are still there, corruption is there but the name of country is known for their convivial movies first and issues of corruption and and poverty come second.
Description: The token and is not usually followed by a conjunction, coordinating
Suggestion: Refer to and and and

Sentence: This way common day issues are discussed and their solutions are sorted out.
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to way and common

Sentence: I agree with the idea because art and culture are the life line of many countries For example there are millions of people who visit Madam Tasav meuseum every year to appreciate the art of wax statues.
Error: meuseum Suggestion: museum