Governments should not fund any scientific research whose consequences are unclear.

The author of the statement claims that government should not support any research which their result is ambiguous. While others believe that every project ought to support through government even their outcome is not explicit. I do not agree with this claim. Consider the both views and what follows, my point would be delineated.

To begin with, all of us know that there is a variety matter that their result is not transparent. As a matter of fact, some science such as Space mission which is considerably imperative for community and their result is unclear. Provided that governments do not support it, the country will confront a plethora challenge without a shadow of doubt. As we all know that space mission would be worth for the earth future due to their ability for predicting weather of globe and determining the water of the sea in the future and so forth. Inasmuch as, some satellite might be lead to fall there is risky task for supporting this project.

Furthermore, there is a considerable number majors in the university which their consequence is not obvious like gen biology. This matter is highly beneficial as long as they had a strong patronage. One of the striking examples that is corresponds to this issue, one of my friend was greatly avid for investigation in biological project, while this matter needs to a plethora money for arriving a desirable output. Since their last result was not apparent, anyone did not support it. Hence, this project failed. Nevertheless, as long as this project that it was related to healthy was supported through university or government it achieved a superb result. This indicates that taking a tremendous amount of heed to some topic that is pertaining to health would be considerably beneficial and useful.

Notwithstanding, all of us know that budget of government is greatly limited. Indeed, want of adequate money has led to devoid of patronage in scientific search. Inasmuch as, expert ought to allocate a considerably amount of money for eradicating poverty in the society which is immensely imperative and pivotal for advance of earth. By considering this fact, allotting an excessive amount of money for some matters that their result is very clear would be behooving.

By taking into account, there is a variety matter such as destitution that their result is obvious. Government should invest it. In spite of the fact that space science and medicine knowledge is significant most of times.

some satellite might be lead to fall there is risky task for supporting this project.
some satellites might lead to fall there is a risky task for supporting this project.

one of my friend was
one of my friends was

Sentence: One of the striking examples that is corresponds to this issue, one of my friend was greatly avid for investigation in biological project, while this matter needs to a plethora money for arriving a desirable output.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to is and corresponds

all of us know that budget of government is greatly limited.
all of us know that the budget of government is greatly limited.

Sentence: Inasmuch as, expert ought to allocate a considerably amount of money for eradicating poverty in the society which is immensely imperative and pivotal for advance of earth.
Description: A qualifier, pre is not usually followed by a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to considerably and amount

-----------------------