Governments should not fund any scientific research whose consequences are unclear.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the recommendation and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing

The author alleges that governments should mot sponsor the scientific research that is lack of distinct consequences. However, in my viewpoint the statement goes too far. The author fails to consider the value of some developing research, which seems useless in the inceptive stage. To the contrary, although the allegation may be reasonable, it really depends on the circumstances.

Scientific researching is one of the symbols of a nation’s development. For example, genetic engineering makes produce more diverse and productive. Biomedical research creates a healthier life for people by offering novel remedies. However, to ensure the diversity of the career, a developing society needs an abundant of money to support different industries. What may really be beneficial to the nation immediately is the business which can provide palpable results. Thus, due to the tight budget and the consideration of efficiency, it is reasonable for the government to remove the fund for the unclear scientific research.

However, a deliberate scientific research takes a long time to sketch the outline, conduct the experiment and analyze the results, or sometime, revise the procedure to get a precise data. In my opinion, the author fails to define the meaning of unclear consequences. For example, a scientist will release the results of his or her research at regular intervals to let other researchers catch the schedule. Nevertheless, the scientist may fail to provide clear and useful consequences in the early stages of the experiment due to some errors or immature ideas. The research is still worth sponsoring because of its potential value.

Lastly, researchers need inspiration to come up with incentive and ideas to start a research. At this time, previous studies and consequences of certain experiments become valuable reference for the inspiration. Though the unclear consequences seem idle and useless, it may be a stepping stone to a grand discovery and an original invention.

In sum, I agree that governments should not fund the scientific research which is lace of clear consequence. However, whether it is always true must be addressed on a case-by-case basis.

Sentence: The author fails to consider the value of some developing research, which seems useless in the inceptive stage.
Error: inceptive Suggestion: deceptive ???