Governments should offer a free university education to any student who has been admitted to a university but who cannot afford the tuition.Write a response in which you discuss your views on the policy and explain your reasoning for the position you take

Governments should offer a free university education to any student who has been admitted to a university but who cannot afford the tuition.
Write a response in which you discuss your views on the policy and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, you should consider the possible consequences of implementing the policy and explain how these consequences shape your position.

Currently, it is debatable whether the governments should provide tuitions for impoverished students who are admitted to university. Some holds a view that government should offer a free university education to those students since it is governments’ duty to secure the betterment of their citizens. Others, however, disagree with the view since it will yield significant financial burdens to governments. I personally agree with the latter view since governments have other issues that need to be financially supported.

Admittedly, offering free university education will reap a myriad of benefits to an individual citizen. According to statistics, people who live in countries where offer free higher education to its citizens have higher quality of well being and satisfaction on the lives compared to people in countries that do not provide such system. Since higher education is a great opportunity for getting a better job and securing a means of making living, grating free tuition to students mired in poverty is essential. Therefore, in some cases, free university education is beneficial for the students who strapped for cash.

In addition, granting tuitions for university can also result in the betterment of the overall society, since those students who learn various of knowledge and experience through the university can make incessant efforts to improvement of the society. For example, after graduating the medical school, those students who have benefited from the free tuition will become a doctor. With his or her skill, they can provide medical treatments for other citizens and this will results in the high quality of medical system in the nation. If it would be the case, governments’ funding would not be wasted. Thus, it can be necessary for offering free university education to those students who cannot afford the tuition.

However, the drawbacks of free university education to the impoverished students should be considered since the overall demerits can outweigh the merits that can be obtained. To illustrate, take the economic burdens for example. To fund all students in poverty, the government should put a large portion of its budget to free education. In such a case, the government may face with severe economic difficulty that endangers the economic hardship of all citizens. Also, although education is a crucial part of the society, there are other pivotal issues that the governments should take care of such as national security and senior pension. If the government put a huge amount of money for those students, they can face with these societal problems. Therefore, putting a large portion of budget to educational system is not cogent.

In conclusion, government funding for students in poverty may be essential task; however, the economic burdens the government will have need to be deemed.

this will results in the high quality
this will result in the high quality

may be essential task
may be an essential task

Sentence: In conclusion, government funding for students in poverty may be essential task; however, the economic burdens the government will have need to be deemed.
Error: may Suggestion: No alternate word