GRE issue Any leader who is quickly and easily influenced by shifts in popular opinion will accomplish little

GRE issue:
Any leader who is quickly and easily influenced by shifts in popular opinion will accomplish little.

Leaders who make decisions solely by obeying publicity cannot reach great achievements. A discussion about the management methods of leaders is important since it relates to all people's life. I agree that leaders cannot make decisions by only following publicity but also using their intellect to judge the real and long terms of pros and cons for the reasons: publicity might present only one perspective, public cannot comprehend confidential information, and publicity change very fast.

First of all, public voice might express the sound of a loudest group, but might not be the best choice for all the people since there might be many factors or perspectives they omitted. In other words, there are many other groups and minority groups who do not have ability to communicate their needs to all people. Therefore, government should concern about minority groups and not only listen to major groups and then make decisions by their intellect.

Secondly, I believe that there would be confidential information which is secret and solely possessed by authorities. Communities do not know anything about the secret information and then they cannot really evaluate what actions are suitable or not. In contrast, if the government only follows the publicity and do not concern about their highly classified information, they have no difference between anyone in the community. Then, authorities serve no function and can be replaced by anyone. Therefore, authorities should involve all perspectives and even one which do not perceive by public.

Finally, popular opinions only present the current status of societies, but not always follow the same goals. Thus, they are not steadily approaching one goal. Nevertheless, the government has to make plans to achieve some goals and target some difficulties which need a long time to deal with. To illustrate, if public provide a goal today, helping people in poverty, the other day the publicity change into providing free education. These two objects opposite to each other since our resource, money, is limited. If the government infuse budget into helping poor people, there might be insufficient budget to provide free education. As a result, governments cannot totally obey popular opinions, but should strike balance between popular opinions and all other concerns.

To sum up, although popular views could express some people's voice to authorities, there are many reasons that leaders should not only follow publicity. Authorities should take many other factors, such as other people's rights, hidden information, and long term goals, into concern.

and even one which do not perceive by public.
and even one which does not perceive by public.

Sentence: First of all, public voice might express the sound of a loudest group, but might not be the best choice for all the people since there might be many factors or perspectives they omitted.
Description: The token a is not usually followed by an adjective, superlative
Suggestion: Refer to a and loudest

Sentence: To illustrate, if public provide a goal today, helping people in poverty, the other day the publicity change into providing free education.
Description: The fragment public provide a is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace provide with verb, past tense

Sentence: If the government infuse budget into helping poor people, there might be insufficient budget to provide free education.
Description: The fragment government infuse budget is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace infuse with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular

-------------
arguments: OK
-------------