The human mind will always be superior to machines because machines are only tools of human minds.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In d

The human mind will always be superior to machines because machines are only tools of human minds.

Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, you should consider ways in which the statement might or might not hold true and explain how these considerations shape your position.

We arrogantly tend to believe that human's mind is superior to machines owing to the fact that they are created for our needs and used by us. Although this statement has some supportive evidences, modern computer technology has managed to overcome our natural limitations and therefore in some facets has outsmarted us.

First of all, we blindly accept the tenet that a human bing is a superior species in the planet. In fact, the humankind is unique one and our ability to create and invent is indispensable facet of our species which separates and lifts us above others. Look around you, your computer, and everything that surrounded you is the products of man's mind. Moreover, we overcome the natural limitations and has become the most dangerous species on the planet, it is a unique achievement which has become so widespread and common that we tend to take it for granted; however, five thousands of years ago, our predecessors often died violently from teeth of predators. In other words, humanity has reached some undoubtable achievements which make us proud for ourselves.

However, when we assert that our technology is a mere tool of our minds, we deceive ourselves. Our inventions have become superior to our minds in some aspects. For instance, today we have super-computers which are used by scientists to model nuclear blasts and earthquakes. These computers are able to compute such enormous volumes of information that a human being would have spent on it literally millions of years without sleep and pause on eating. Even a mere smart phone in our pocket has the same power as computers which were used by NASA in 1960s to plan travel to the moon. Moreover, our technology is able to react faster than we can do. For example, a modern car which has an air bags, is able to reach much faster than any human being can. This technology is obviously superior to possibilities of man. Consequently, technologies which are created by us and serve to us are superior to human minds.

In conclusion, although we tend to believe that human mind is superior to machines, this belief is only a half true. Our technology was created to overcome our limitations and alleviate our lives. From this viewpoint, there is no surprise that modern technology is superior to us at least in some facets.

the humankind is unique one
the humankind is a unique one

More content wanted.
For issue essays, around 450 words, for argument essays, around 400 words.
-------------------------