The increasingly rapid pace of life today causes more problems than it solves.

Some people claim that the rapid pace of life today raises more problems than it solves. However, this statement is untenable. First of all, there is no way for people to count and compare the number of problems it caused and solved. Secondly, highly developed technology does solve more problems than ever before.

To begin with, it is too feeble to draw a conclusion that fast life speed brings more troubles than it solves because it is impossible to count and compare. We do see a lot of problems are raised recently; however, it is not the reason for us to claim that the society today causes more problems. For example, we do know that environmental pollution is a kind of key problem we faced today; however, we cannot totally understand how widely the influence will spread. Otherwise, we will never able to measure and analyze how many problems we solved through only a single piece of technology. For instance, scientists invented the computer to help us calculate and solve some math problems; while this invention was used in each area across every discipline today and it helps almost everyone figuring out problems jumped into mind every day. Therefore, it is almost impossible to state that society today causes more problems than it solves.

Apart from that, the rapid pace today does help human being solve plenty of problems with an incredible efficiency. Hundreds years ago, human being did not create the transportation like airplane and ship. Hence it is very inconvenient for people to communicate their idea and exchange information, which limited the speed of creating and inventing. But in this era, technic can meet almost all our demands. People all around the world can share their knowledge and information within a few seconds, which sharply promotes the efficiency to exploring scientific puzzles. Accordingly, there is enough reason to let us believe the rapid speed of life is a positive impetus to help us solve as many problems as we can.

However, some people may state that this highly developed society does bring more problems than ancient time. It could be true in some degree. However, it is groundless to conclude that it raised more problems than it solves just based on this evidence. We do face more troubles than our ancestors met thousands years ago, but does that mean our society should stop progressing and return back to the life without Internet and cooked food?

To sum up, the statement that the increasingly rapid speed of life today causes more problems than it solves is unfounded because we can never compare the number of problems people solved and caused. Besides, this new life style makes it easier for people to communicate and exchange information and increases the efficiency in all domains. Hence, people will never slow down the speed of developing even though it does cause some problems.

Got better!