The increasingly rapid pace of life today causes more problems than it solves.

During the history, human being has tried hard to revitalize different facets of his life. He put all his effort to make his life more progressed, and calmer. To some extent he was prosperous, but now he is complaining that mentioned effort has caused his life’s race to increase, and as the consequence it makes lots of problem for him, rather than solve them. Personally, my firm conviction is that besides the positive effects that such rapid race has brought for us, lots of problems have also steamed from it.

It is crystal clear that the invention of different gadgets, thanks to the presence of technology, has really made our life easy and solved lots of human being’s stimuli, but some of its negative roles, are undeniable. By comparing our generation with our ancestors, technology has marred our relationship. In past people preferred to communicate with each other directly, but now the gap between people, thanks to presence of sending email, as an example, is what, that cannot be abjured. Technology has made us much more dependent to itself. Another example of its effects is the disappearance of rich cultures, thanks to satellites, or in bigger scale, to globalization. Technology, as a life’s race intensifier, has really deteriorated our communications.

The other side effect of increased life’s pace is the way that we live. Again, because of the mentioned issue, we call it progression, which has made our lives’ pace to increase, and the way of our living, in comparison with our ancestors, stress, this important achievement of 20th century, has crewed to our life silently. In our schools or our offices, because of high level of competition, stress has become as a giant monster, which is able to destroy our health and life little by little. Even in our quality times, we cannot be free of thinking about our tomorrow’s plans and problems.

After all human’s progression, it was thought that standards of living will increase. Actually it ready increased but now lots of issues have appeared suddenly. Because of population explosion, the need to have more food, as a case in point, has made our farmers to use more herbicides in order to increase the amount of their crops. But the result of doing such work was just increasing the statistics of cancer between the people in our society.

To wrap up, technology which is one of the most remarkable achievement of our generation, the changes in our life style, and other side effects of progressed lives, which all play so fundamental roles in increasing the today’s life’s pace, not only have ruined our relationships, and quality time of life, but they also threatened our health.

The essay is not exactly right on the topic. First of all, it is not for 'technology', but for 'the increasingly rapid pace of life', second, you need to compare the 'problems' and 'problems it solves', why it causes more problems than it solves.