Laws should be flexible enough to take account of various circumstances, times, and places.

Judicial system in a civilized society is very critical to ensure a safe and harmonious environment. Any illegal activity or an act that tries to quell the fundamental right of citizens needs to be condemned and prevented. To ensure that every country has a set of rules and regulations which are formulated by the parliament(or by top government officials) and enacted by the judiciary of that nation., Each nation has a well defined set of statutory laws for different acts of violence and other issues which hamper the integrity of society. There are different laws and punishments for criminal acts like murder, attempt to murder,rape etc and for other illegal acts also.

Flexibilty in laws should be limited and that too should be reserved for rarest of rare cases or highly peculiar cases. Flexibility in rules might result in biased judgements , which hampers the sole aim of judiciary. For Example, If the judge has the discretionary powers ,he might favour someone in his judgment and might grant him less severe punishment even though his crime is very grave.Flexibility in laws can also result in vagueness in decision making, which will very from small cases to bigger and high profile cases. There for we need to have a well laid down rules and regulation for each every possible situation to avoid any future discrepancy in judgements.

Laws should be as specific as it could be.It should take into consideration all possible situations that could be a possibility.For example, In cases of crime committed by young children or juvenile,there should be a clear demarcation of punishment with respect to age,circumstances and time. Also the quantum of each punishment should also be fixed. Whether a child need to be acquitted or should be sent to a rehabilitation centre-all such things should be clearly mentioned in the law book.

On the other hand there are some situations or cases where a bit of flexibility needs to be given to the concerned judicial authority with respect to deciding the punishment.One needs to consider the circumstances, time under which that peculiar act was conducted .Such acts should be covered under a special category of rarest of rare of cases. For example, a failed terror plot in a region , which is a very grave threat to the harmony of society, should be treated under this special category and maximum possible punishment should be given to the guilty(even though it was a failed attempt).

To conclude, laws should be well defined and delineated for various situations and should be reviewed and amended over a period of time. Flexibilty in laws should be reserved only for rarest of rare cases.

Sentence: To ensure that every country has a set of rules and regulations which are formulated by the parliamentor by top government officials and enacted by the judiciary of that nation., Each nation has a well defined set of statutory laws for different acts of violence and other issues which hamper the integrity of society.
Error: parliamentor Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: For example, a failed terror plot in a region , which is a very grave threat to the harmony of society, should be treated under this special category and maximum possible punishment should be given to the guiltyeven though it was a failed attempt.
Error: guiltyeven Suggestion: guilty even

Don't put a space before punctuation marks. Always put a space after punctuation marks. Essay e-rater is sensitive.