Laws should be flexible enough to take account of various circumstances, times, and places.

Author contention states that laws should consider circumtances,time and place while taking decision of any crime.I'm agree with contention of author as situation matters a lot behind any crime.So,judiciary system should consider circumtances also.

Now consider one situation if any person with evil temparament trying to kill other person then there are only 2 choices left to such person either he have surrender in front of criminal or he has other choice to attack back criminal. In such situation if the victim murder the criminal then in such situation law should exempted the victime because in that situation if victim did not fight back criminal then there were chances that criminal may kill the victim.

However, As we all know killing people is huge crime and such criminals are punish by the severe punshiment that allowed by the law but then why our judiciary system dont punish our soldiers. The reason behind it is the situation,as soldier kills the terrorist who are misanthrope by nature.If our brave soldier did not kill such people then those people may be turn baleful towards the security of nation. In additon to this we admire our soldier for killing such people.Hence,It shows that situation should be take into account.

But,If laws consider the circumtances time and place then some criminals may take its advantage by lying in front of judiciary system.due to this,victims may suffer from fatal impact of crime and by taking advantage of system criminal may exonerate from crime. So,to avoid such kind of incidences goverment should a apoint highly intellectual team for investigation of crime and on the basis on result of such team judiciary systems should judge criminal.

Hence,by considering all points I would say that law should consider circumtances time and place while deciding the punshiment but judiciary system or goverment should investigate the crime throughly first.

I'm agree with contention of author
I agree with contention of author

if any person with evil temparament trying to kill other person
if any person with evil temperament is trying to kill other persons

Sentence: In such situation if the victim murder the criminal then in such situation law should exempted the victime because in that situation if victim did not fight back criminal then there were chances that criminal may kill the victim.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to should and exempted

killing people is huge crime
killing people is a huge crime

Sentence: The reason behind it is the situation,as soldier kills the terrorist who are misanthrope by nature.If our brave soldier did not kill such people then those people may be turn baleful towards the security of nation.
Description: The fragment the terrorist who is not usually followed by are
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace are with is

situation should be take into account.
situation should be taken into account.

Sentence: But,If laws consider the circumtances time and place then some criminals may take its advantage by lying in front of judiciary system.due to this,victims may suffer from fatal impact of crime and by taking advantage of system criminal may exonerate from crime.
Suggestion: Refer to circumtances and time

Sentence: Author contention states that laws should consider circumtances,time and place while taking decision of any crime.I'm agree with contention of author as situation matters a lot behind any crime.So,judiciary system should consider circumtances also.
Error: circumtances Suggestion: circumstances

Sentence: Now consider one situation if any person with evil temparament trying to kill other person then there are only 2 choices left to such person either he have surrender in front of criminal or he has other choice to attack back criminal.
Error: temparament Suggestion: temperament

Error: victime Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: However, As we all know killing people is huge crime and such criminals are punish by the severe punshiment that allowed by the law but then why our judiciary system dont punish our soldiers.
Error: punshiment Suggestion: punishment

Sentence: In additon to this we admire our soldier for killing such people.Hence,It shows that situation should be take into account.
Error: additon Suggestion: addition

Sentence: So,to avoid such kind of incidences goverment should a apoint highly intellectual team for investigation of crime and on the basis on result of such team judiciary systems should judge criminal.
Error: goverment Suggestion: government
Error: apoint Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Hence,by considering all points I would say that law should consider circumtances time and place while deciding the punshiment but judiciary system or goverment should investigate the crime throughly first.
Error: goverment Suggestion: government
Error: throughly Suggestion: No alternate word

-----------------------