Learning is primarily a matter of personal discipline; students cannot be motivated by school or college alone.

Human is different from animal in the way of thinking and learning. From the past, through learning human has created the world never existed. School or college is one of the most important things be found to meet the benefit of motivation and discipline students in learning. However, in my view point, learning is primarily of personal discipline; students cannot be motivated by school or college alone by some following reasons.

Firs of all, each person are an individual who hold unique characteristics. From new born, people have to learn how to breathe and drink milk from the mother by themselves. After that, they have to learn how to walk and talk by their own to survive, communicate and keep learning the new things. It is obviously that they got a lot of support and encourage from their parents and society but they are the one who decide to learn everything news.

Secondly, human brain is unlimited and full of curious. Curious plays a key role for human to find and learn new things. Eager to learn help human discover the world. Many well known people are finding their own way to study to satisfy their own. For instance, Albert Einstein, the very famous physicist, is rejected by his own teacher and school. However, he found another way to discover the world. Another example is Steven Job, CEO of Apple, he quit he college to find his own way in finding and building the his mind. It is not because school or college is not good enough for them; it is because their mind goes beyond the limitation of school rights.

It is partly true that school and college bring a great educational environment for students for example a variety of facilities like library, laboratory; the lecturers from many professor who had a lot of experience in specific filed; the helping or competition between students in the class; However, students cannot get a good result in learning even they have enough tools if they do not love what they are studying. The main different between studying in college and school is the self-studying, college students have to discipline themselves and from that find a best way to learn. Moreover, with the quickly development of internet and social network, students have one more tools to achieve by discipline themselves.

In conclusion, I would like to use a very famous quote from Steven Job to end my view point "The only way to do a great work is to LOVE what you do". It is absolutely that learning is primarily matter of personal discipline therefore students cannot be motivated by school or college alone.

each person are an individual who hold unique characteristics.
each person is an individual who holds unique characteristics.