Men and women, because of their inherent physical differences, are not equally suited for many tasks.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the claim. In developing and supporting your position, be sure to add

Men and women, because of their inherent physical differences, are not equally suited for many tasks.

Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the claim. In developing and supporting your position, be sure to address the most compelling reasons and/or examples that could be used to challenge your position.

Equality among gender is a topic that is continuously debated about in this modern world. The perspective that men and women are equal in everything is now accepted all around the world. But, the above claim which states that men and women are not suited for many tasks because of their physical differences tries to prove the opposite. But this claim is not clear and is no way convincing.

Firstly, women are equally performing to men in various professions across the globe. Take the example of Marissa Mayer whose performance the CEO of Yahoo,which is one of the computer industry giant of the world is praised in all quadrants. Physical differences does not limit men or women for tasks that require intellectual pursuits rather than physical one.

Secondly, it is the individual will of a person to perform a task that is important more than their physical limitation. We have seen many women scaling the heights of Mount Everest, which may not possible by many men around the world. So a strong will to do a task well will go a long way in helping a succeeding a person in that task.

On the other hand, men are more suited than women in doing tasks which require great amount of physical work. Women's body is basically constructed to support child bearing while a men's body is suitable for hard labor. For example it will be impossible for women to compete with the men in different Olympic sports like track and fields, weightlifting etc, where the physical structure of a man give them advantage over man.
Or in tennis grand slams where women play only three sets compared to the five sets played by the men. This does not mean women are not capable of participating in these sports, but simply they cannot perform in the same physical level as men.

In conclusion, it can be said that women are equal to men when it comes to cerebral work but men seem to have a slight advantage over the softer gender in the physical department. But when a women does a physical job better than a man, the world takes notice.