A nation should require all of its students to study the same national curriculum until they enter college.Write a response in which you discuss your views on the policy and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting yo

A nation should require all of its students to study the same national curriculum until they enter college.

Write a response in which you discuss your views on the policy and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, you should consider the possible consequences of implementing the policy and explain how these consequences shape your position.

Some nations, such as United Kingdom, have the same national curriculum until students enter college, while some countries, like the United States, have no a fixed class schedule for the students. Moreover, some people think having the same curriculum is better, because it is easier for college to compare the abilities of students during admission. On the other hand, some believe students should take whatever classes they want before college is beneficial, since everyone is different from each other. I agree that a country should not have an identical national curriculum until students go to college, because the talent of people cannot be compared and measured.

First, every person has his or her strengths and weaknesses. It is a waste of time for forcing students to take classes they do not want to take, because the unnecessary classes will prohibit their talents. For instance, it is wasteful to see Steve Jobs in art classes and Einstein in business classes. If there is no a fixed curriculum, students can find classes they are willing to take and understand more before they enter college. Therefore, there should not have the same curriculum, because people have distinct strengths and disadvantages

Other than students have different potentials, unnecessary classes may consider as burdens for students. Since students still have to pass those classes, they will need to spend time on subjects that they do not like or interest in. which students are suffering and wasting their time. Students ought to use their time on subjects they like in order to have a better understanding. Thus, a national curriculum can be treated as the resistance in some students’ learning.

Thirdly, it may be difficult for some students to keep up with other students if they need to follow the national curriculum. For example, Albert Einstein had speech difficulties when he was small, which was abnormal from the peer. If Einstein had to follow the national curriculum, the history of physics might have changed. As a result, a standard curriculum may not be beneficial to students that aberrant from other students.

In conclusion, I believe that there should not have a fixed curriculum for students until they enter college, since the all people are dissimilar, the national curriculum can be a burden for students, and the standard curriculum cannot determine the ability of student.

Some duplicate words or sentences. Look:
No. of Words: 388 while No. of Different Words: 173