Nations should pass laws to preserve any remaining wilderness areas in their natural state, even if these areas could be developed for economic gain.Write a response in which you discuss your views on the policy and explain your reasoning for the position

Nations should pass laws to preserve any remaining wilderness areas in their natural state, even if these areas could be developed for economic gain.

Write a response in which you discuss your views on the policy and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, you should consider the possible consequences of implementing the policy and explain how these consequences shape your position

Now a days, wilderness areas are decreasing due to urban development. People become selfish, they only think about themselves, they don't think about their future generation. I completely agree with author. I agree that Nations should pass laws to preserve any remaining wilderness areas in their natural state, even if these areas could be developed for economic gain.

Ecological balance mostly depends on the wilderness areas. Forests contribute lots in rain control, maintain the level of oxygen, recycling of carbon dioxide, giving flora and fauna etc. If deforestation remains to continue, ecological cycle becomes unbalance. Like example, Due to decrease in number of trees, recycling of carbon dioxide decreases. Due to this, the level of carbon dioxide in atmosphere increases and level of oxygen decreases. Due to less amount of oxygen, level of diseases in humans also increase. The average age of human life decreases.

Nation should create stringent new laws to preserve wilderness areas because decrease in wilderness area directly affect the wildlife animals and birds. Now a days, due to man's reckless deforestation many animals are on the verge of extinction on their population have significantly reduced. Like example, lions, panda, sparrow are few to mention. We left only 1000 tigers now whereas before century their number was around 1,00,000. What a shame!

However, economical gain is also an important point, but not by getting rid of wilderness areas. Economic gain can also be done without deforestation. Our future generation also have the right to enjoy and appreciate the nature. We don't give only the man-made world. So, people have to become serious about nature.

Tribal people's home is wilderness areas. Forests are their resources to live life. If deforestation decreasing as this level, then the life of tribal people come into problem. Now a days, different ancients become like animals come into village and ate human. This is done due to unbalance of their food cycle. The forest level decreases so their living space also decreases. So, nation should have to pass stringent laws to stop deforestation.

Ultimately, people have to become aware of wildlife resources and wilderness areas. They have to not only prevent deforestation but also increase level of wilderness areas. Nation should pass laws to preserve any remaining wilderness areas in their natural state. For economical gain, people have to think have to develop industries without getting rid of forest area. Let's preserve natural wilderness areas, but let's do it correctly.

If deforestation remain continue,
If deforestation remains to continue,

economical gain is also important point
economical gain is also an important point

Our future generation also have right to enjoy
Our future generations also have the right to enjoy