As people rely more and more on technology to solve problems, the ability of humans to think for themselves will surely deteriorate.

In this statement, the author claim that the reliance on high technology to solve the problems will surely hinder human’s ability of thinking. In my perspective, I fundamentally disagree to this claim; on the contrary, with progress of technology, we may have more possibility to invent new things and think even more than before.

There has never been a time in which people rely so much on technology for them to solve problems. In modern life, our livings are intertwined with high technology inventions which facilitate our work and make our society more comfortable and convenient. In the morning, we drive a car to our office which may be distant from our house. In the office, we use computer to deal with multitudinous work and data. With aid of internet, we can contact our clients and friend who are perhaps in foreign country, besides the video conference make both side even if we were face to face.

It seems possible that we rely so heavily on modern technology and we will one day lose our ability. However this worry is groundless, because technology helps us deal with tedious work and save much more time for us to think more creatively and explores more. There is an example from physics. The physicians utilize the powerful computational capacity of super computers to do the simulation such as Lattice Quantum Chromodynamics and give more accurate predictions than before. Besides physician can investigate those unsolved problems and unknown regions in physics which were impossible in the limited computing power. In many disciplines and vocations, technology has open many possibilities for us and we human can get more advance with the help of high technology.

High technology does not hinder our life with the above evidence. However it creates many chances for us to do more things and stimulate us to advance.

the video conference make both side
the video conference makes both side