People should undertake risky action only after they have carefully considered its consequences.

Currently, it is debatable whether people should undertake risky action only after careful consideration on the consequences. Some people hold a view that carefully considering is not necessary since it waste time and efforts. However, I believe that careful thinking about the result of an action is necessary process to reduce risks.

Admittedly, in a handful of cases, considering the consequences will halt the benefits that people can gain from the action. For example, when the racial discrimination was prevalent in the United States, many African American people were suffered from this injustice treatment. Although bus driver forced her to give up her seat, Rosa Park denied this request and did not give her seat to a White passenger. When this event happened, Park did not have a plenty of time to think about the consequence of her risky action, which was going against the law of the United States. However, if she did not confronted with the bus driver and the social norm of racial segregation during the time, African American people would have continued to suffer from discrimination. Therefore, risky action sometimes engenders a great achievement, and therefore, careful consideration on the consequences is not required in some cases.

Nonetheless, in most cases, thinking about the result of the risk action is indispensable, especially in the circumstance of war. When a terrorist group attacked the United States, lives of many people were sacrificed. Many American Citizens during the time did not agree upon the war on Iraq since the war requires a tremendous amount of money to spend on war, and lives of soldiers of the U.S. and all around the world would be endangered. However, President Bus and his government decided to declare a war on Iraq, and many people died or injured during the war. If the President and his government consider the consequence of the war, lives of people would not be sacrificed and the government would not suffer from the adverse economy. Therefore, more consideration on risky action should be required.

In addition, the carefully considering the result of risky action is also important when the long-term consequence is deleterious. To illustrate, during the WWII, the U.S. conducted the two atomic bombing against the two cities in Japan. After undertaking such a risky action, many lives of Japanese people were lost, and even today, Japanese people in these two regions are suffered from a disease due to the radioactivity. If the U.S. government carefully thought about the consequence of its actions, the event would not take a toll on Japanese society. Therefore, thoughtful deliberation is pivotal when the result engenders the negative impact on the society.

In conclusion, it would be better to think about result of our risky action. By following the recommendation, we should go the extra mile to secure our society.

Sentence: Some people hold a view that carefully considering is not necessary since it waste time and efforts.
Description: The fragment it waste time is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace waste with verb, past tense

is necessary process to reduce risks.
is a necessary process to reduce risks.

if she did not confronted with the bus driver
if she did not confront with the bus driver

Sentence: If the President and his government consider the consequence of the war, lives of people would not be sacrificed and the government would not suffer from the adverse economy.
Description: The fragment government consider the is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace consider with verb, past tense

Sentence: In addition, the carefully considering the result of risky action is also important when the long-term consequence is deleterious.
Description: The fragment the carefully considering is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace carefully with adjective