People who are the most deeply committed to an idea or policy are also the most critical of it.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In deve

People who are the most deeply committed to an idea or policy are also the most critical of it.

Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, you should consider ways in which the statement might or might not hold true and explain how these considerations shape your position.

For doing any particular work in any field successfully, it is very basic need to get an idea first. Based on corresponding idea one can go ahead. Without having any idea it is almost impossible to have an achievement in that field.

While agreeing to the statement that author has mentioned 'people who are the most deeply committed to an idea or policy are also critical of it', if anyone who is not deeply committed to their ideas then it could be difficult task to him while implementing that idea. He / she will not get an exact way to do particular thing. So once you have proper knowledge, well understanding and its application that how to use it then one can do any task easily based on their ideas. For an instance, If you have to draw attractive, beautiful painting and various required colors and kit is provided to you. But if you don't have any idea how to draw? then it would be very difficult to draw that painting. However, if you will have an idea then you can make it.

Furthermore, It is always beneficial to be critical on ideas. Because, until and unless you will not have profound study of an idea then it will be hard to implement. For example, If you have just an idea how to drive a car?. But just having an idea only will not work well. If you will not have knowledge then you can drive it but not properly and hence you may lead to an accident. But in the reverse case, If you will have deep understanding of an idea like when to shift gears, how much to accelerate and break, what should be the speed? etc. then anyone can drive car well.

While making critical thinking on an ideas people usually get additional information related to topic. This newly discovered knowledge would be very helpful while doing tasks further. For example, while solving lengthy mathematical problems, once you get an overall idea of how to solve it then afterwards you can solve same problem by skipping few steps also. This can be done only if you have proper understanding of an idea how to solve it?. Along with this people can withdraw some conclusions based on their ideas. These withdrew conclusions guide them to what should they do and don't. Hence having deep knowledge and critical thinking about an idea or policy would be always fruitful as it results successful output .

it is very basic need
it is a very basic need

it could be difficult task
it could be a difficult task

The essay is not exactly right on the topic. Read the essay topic again and think why.