People who make decisions based on emotion and justify those decisions with logic afterwards are poor decision makers.

Decisions drive us they make us stand where we stand today and that decisions should be more logic driven than emotion driven.

Humans are emotional creatures. They respond to their surroundings and the response can be either emotion driven or logic driven.
rather a combination of both where its the logic which works first keeping the emotion in control or the emotion which works first and develops a false logic for the emotional act

let us, for example, suppose someone has hurt Mr. 'A' unknowingly when there is a logic driven response he tends to think what is the cause of the other persons action and how he should respond and what will be the out comes of his response. This is the best possible way a human can respond

Not surprisingly, There is an other way in which people do respond. Mr. 'A' throws out all his anger on the other person and try to back his actions with unconvincing logic.

A similar situation Buddha the founder of Buddhism faces once. A man started abusing Buddha and Buddha kept smiling seeing the smile on Buddha's face the man could not control his temper he started abusing Buddha
Buddha kept smiling and said to the man " if you give me a gift and if i do not take it what will happen to the gift ?"
the man responds "it will remain with me ."
Buddha smiles and says "You abused me and I am not taking it ."

Thus when logic precedes ones emotions decisions are more concrete and people with such sense of sound logic who can control their emotions gave the world lot of good things and this world requires them the most.

Make the paragraphs a little more compact. Kindly, stick to what is being asked in the question. Buddha's example is good but it would be better if you explain how a decision made in emotion is justified later as logic. It is not either or , rather what happens when one happens after the other.