People's behavior is largely determined by forces not of their own making.

The issue in which people's behavior is assigned by the coercion not by their own making is debatable in various aspects. Numerous factors and items can be recognized for determining a special behavior of people, however there is less likely that people's reactions be defined by duress. In the society, population has the attitudes, and manners which have originated from their thought and experiences achieved by their own making besides culture and religion they have.

First, individuals are extremely impressed by their experiences which are considered the practical lessons for their lives. Nowadays, although there still are ones who conduct based on their religion or custom, most of men do something that they have personally gained by their own findings. As we can recognize that people act differently in face of the same subjects based on which they believe even if there be force for acting a specific manner. In fact, people don't accept anything except what they themselves understand in the real life. For instance, they are trying not to say mendacities because they have been resented by the guiles. Similarly, parents who were suffering from discrimination by predecessors know that they should not compare their children. Furthermore, people who experience the time of dilemma and intention never disparage the other person because of the situation in which they are. Consequently, people distinguish the trueness or falsehood an actions without any forces in the community.

Second, the thoughts and beliefs are the pivotal factors which certainly form the characters of the person. Regarding the values which each one defines in his mind, persons treat in face of the matters or other people. Individuals with all their knowledge and experiences earn a series of the principles for the manners. Everything starts from just one belief which person forms and considers in his thought and try to act in regard with what he has achieved. For example, I was person who thought that the world is dark and nonsense, so most of the time I preferred to be aloof and introverted. Studying a book about how to think, I discerned that it was my minds and imaginations which can make me see the world colorful or awkward and vain. Over the time, I decided to change my view as to my surroundings. Now, I am a kind of person who can really make her family and friends cheerful by her actions.

However, government or even people themselves should limit and oblige some ones to fulfill decent manners. Yearly, criminals largely embezzle, and offenders commit terrible crimes which torture the whole of the members living in the community. Certainly, if they aren't compelled by the government to prevent the guilt, so people and families lose the security which is a certain right of everybody in the country.

In summary, regarding all experiences, beliefs, and values which they have gained over time, people treat with each other and act in various positions.

I was person who
I was a person who