People's behavior is largely determined by forces not of their own making.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting

People's behavior is largely determined by forces not of their own making.
Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, you should consider ways in which the statement might or might not hold true and explain how these considerations shape your position.

A person’s behavior is determined by many factors; however, the person should be accountable for the majority of their behavior.

A person is responsible for his or her response to both external and internal forces. For example, a lawyer is driving to work and suddenly get a flat tire. The man becomes enraged and takes a swing at his car and breaks his passenger window. In the same event, another man—a surgeon—is driving to work and gets a flat tire. The surgeon stays calm and calls his insurance. Both men were placed in the same exact situation with a flat tire. However, it was the choice to get angered that drove the poor lawyer to break his window. One cannot say it was not his fault, because he of mature age to know that if he takes a swing at this car the chances of breaking a window are high.

At times, a situation may seem overwhelming and the persons behavior may seem like it is out of his or her control, but with careful consideration, it becomes evident that this is not the case. For example, two women are arguing over a pair of shoes in the department store. The red headed woman calls the brunette a prostitute. The brunette becomes flustered at this heinous remark and begins to cry. The red headed woman apologizes and the two part peacefully. Using this same exact scenario, what would have been the outcome if the brunette would have returned a nasty remark to the red head? No doubt a full out havoc would have occurred in the department store over shoes. This specific situation was used to illustrate how other people can sometimes seem like they have an effect on our behavior, when really this is simply an excuse.

The exception to this rule comes with personal maturity. Notice in both of these examples the people were of a mature age. If two children were arguing over a toy, the situation would be judged differently.

Ultimately, a person’s behavior rests with their ability to control their emotions and actions.

a lawyer is driving to work and suddenly get a flat tire.
a lawyer is driving to work and suddenly gets a flat tire.

Sentence: One cannot say it was not his fault, because he of mature age to know that if he takes a swing at this car the chances of breaking a window are high.
Description: The tag a pronoun, personal, nominative, 3rd person singular is not usually followed by of
Suggestion: Refer to he and of

You should consider ways in which the statement might or might not hold true. So you need to discuss the external forces too for people's behaviors.