Politicians should pursue common ground and reasonable consensus rather than elusive ideals.

The author of this issue believes that politicians should follow common ground and reasonable consensus rather than elusive ideals. In fact answering this way of thought is convoluted since various people hold different ideas toward this recommendation and two scenario can be assumed for this. Some people think the only valuable source that politician should rely on is common ground and consensus while some others think sticking to the politicians' ideals is pivotal for developing a nation. in what follows I assay these two groups perspectives and after that I will delineate my way of thought.

As I mentioned some people claim that the only acceptable reference is what agreed generally. These group assume anything can be definable under general consensus. Thus, where all people agree on having or eliminating some one as a ruler or head of the nations, the other group should obey the majority votes. In some special situation if the governor does not gain the majority votes and abrogate the managing of the country, he or she will lose the people's credentials soon or late.Suppose Ahmadinejad who is believed as a gerrymander, people never trusted in him and instead of growing his country's reputation was deteriorated after while. So trusting on reasonable consensus seems very crucial in improving a nation.

On the other hand, there are people who think pursuing ideals of governors can solve many problems that a nation may be confronted. Say a country like china whose rulers holed some special ideals to blossoming the country's economy. even though according to consensus the governors have changed but the people have found what is the best critical element in blooming the country situation. So, the governors do as what the former do and stick to the plans as ideal ones to motivate people and continue what leads to their success internationally. Thus, in this scenario the adamant governors can illustrate the proper way of progressing.

As I adduces above there are two different groups who advocate perspectives with a dichotomy. considering each way of thought may differentiate the decision of the governors. personally I think that rulers should not be reckless to what is accepted as consensus but in some special cases they should be stand on their words to put the nation in appropriate way. To achieve this they should be flexible enough to trust people consensus or choose the other alternative.

Sentence: Some people think the only valuable source that politician should rely on is common ground and consensus while some others think sticking to the politicians' ideals is pivotal for developing a nation. in what follows I assay these two groups perspectives and after that I will delineate my way of thought.
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to groups and perspectives

Sentence: These group assume anything can be definable under general consensus.
Description: The fragment group assume anything is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace assume with verb, past tense

Sentence: To achieve this they should be flexible enough to trust people consensus or choose the other alternative.
Suggestion: Refer to people and consensus

Need to change the style of the introduction and conclusion. Try this pattern:

paragraph 1: introduction -- explain in your own words about the issue and give a thesis statement at the end. Give a reasonable not a dogmatic statement.

paragraph 2: Admittedly, there are some advantages of side A. First, ... Second, ...

paragraph 3: However, still I support side B. reason 1 + why reason 1 + example + a small conclusion for this paragraph.

paragraph 4: reason 2 + why reason 2 + example + a small conclusion for this paragraph.

paragraph 5: conclusion -- reinforce the thesis.
---------------------------------