Scientific theories, which most people consider as 'fact', almost invariably prove to be inaccurate. Thus, one should look upon any information described as 'factual' with skepticism since it may well be proven false in future

The thinking that any scientific theory will surely be challenged and refuted in future is entirely wrong. I do not support this belief and question its basis. We should keep on reviewing and testing our beliefs with experimentation or other ways and challenge it to its limit and see if the facts and laws can hold the weight of this rigorous testing but we shoul not look at every fact as if it’s a bland lie until proven otherwise.

Science deals with theories and experiments. A fact is formed after the theories are verified and tested through rigorous methods to check its validity. Such facts become laws and rules which become the basis of out future discoveries and pillars of other understanding of our nature. For Example, Newtons Laws of Motion are basis of many modern theories and inventions of various machinery we see everday. These three laws have proved to be fundamental every time.

I agree that we should not be blind and believe everything our forefathers hae been telling us. We should review everything and rethink to repeatedly prove the accuracy of the facts and test them against our new understanding of things. The Past instances of theories being proven false are the ones which were given by people outside the scientific community who relied on people blind faith rather than results from experiments and other proofs. For Instance, the Church theorized that Earth is Flat and used force to make people believe this. The people who challenged this notion were severly punished and their mouths were sealed. Such facts should be challenged.

We need to accept facts and consider them to be true if we want to move forward. If we keep on challenging the same theories repeatedly then we would not be able to move forward and use our brain for new problems and theories. The Einsteins equation E=mc2 is believed to be true. It is still tested and is successful in holding its place as a fact till now. The renowned Physicist Dr Stephen Hawking gave the theory that Time has a beginning. It was believed to be true. Now Dr Stephen Hawking himself has challenges his own theory as some new facts have come to light which challenge some of the basis of his theory.

To Conclude, I will say that it is not wise to look at every fact with an eye of suspicion. We should not be critical about every law and theory. Howerer I cannot stress enough the importance of reviewing such theories from time to time if new facts come into light and keep an open mind to every possibility and theory.

Sehas challenges his own theory
has challenged his own theory

Sentence: For Example, Newtons Laws of Motion are basis of many modern theories and inventions of various machinery we see everday.
Error: everday Suggestion: everyday

Sentence: I agree that we should not be blind and believe everything our forefathers hae been telling us.
Error: hae Suggestion: had

Sentence: The people who challenged this notion were severly punished and their mouths were sealed.
Error: severly Suggestion: No alternate word