Some people argue that successful leaders in government, industry, or other fields must be highly competitive. Other people claim that in order to be successful, a leader must be willing and able to cooperate with others.

"United we stand and divided we fall". The idiom itself suggest and bolster the issue that a society should prepare their youngsters for any leadership, whether it may be in government, industry, educational institution or in other fields, by instilling in them a sense of cooperation. Leadership is the essential element for any successful progress in any field.

Competition is needed in this rat race of the twentyfirst century world, but this cannot give warrenty of success. The competition just give us the idea of position in which we survive. But the true pathway can only be build by cooperation with our co-members. In industry, government or any other fields, the leader must be such which undertakes the views of all the people working under it. Take an instance of Chatrapati Shivaji Maharaj, king of marathas who ruled and established swaraj and protected us from the dynasty of the mughals. His main gist in the strategy was the cooperation. He use the technique of cooperation to attack even the much bigger enemy theirs'. Ratan Tata, Dhirubai Ambani, Steve Jobs etc. all are the examples of the successful personalities in different fields, which marked the way to success with light of cooperation.

What's cooperation? Just being together and its all over? Certainly not. In fact its much beyond that, the cooperation is the healthy discussion, questionnaire between the party members. Furthermore, it include the fulfillment of all demands and the necessary requirements of all. For the leader to withstand and make hold over the society, he must instill the ways of cooperating with others.

Thus I suggest

Sentence: He use the technique of cooperation to attack even the much bigger enemy theirs'.
Description: The fragment He use the is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace use with verb, past tense

Sentence: Just being together and its all over?
Description: A determiner, possessive is not usually followed by a determiner/pronoun, pre-quantifier
Suggestion: Refer to its and all

Sentence: In fact its much beyond that, the cooperation is the healthy discussion, questionnaire between the party members.
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by a determiner, possessive
Suggestion: Refer to fact and its

Sentence: Furthermore, it include the fulfillment of all demands and the necessary requirements of all.
Description: The fragment it include the is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace include with verb, past tense

Sentence: Competition is needed in this rat race of the twentyfirst century world, but this cannot give warrenty of success.
Error: twentyfirst Suggestion: twenty first
Error: warrenty Suggestion: warranty

Can you continue and finish the essay?