Some people believe that college students should consider only their own talents and interests when choosing a field of study. Others believe that college students should base their choice of a field of study on the availability of jobs in that field.

With the development of society, people confront the unprecedented complex and aggressive situation. When it comes to the field of study, which might influence our career in the future, a host of different ideas are held by different view of students and people. What is the most important factor to choose one's field of study? Admittedly, talent and interest seems contradict with the reality like job availability. However, there are many chances to combine your talent and interest with your job. That is to say, you can do the job you want and live well at the same time.

Firstly, to be competitive in the rapid change of world, you have to like your job and do your best. Namely, you have take talents and interests into account then choose your field of study and future job. It is crucial to be comfortable to your field of study. The life is not always a bed of roses, so you have to love it and you will be able to insist on your goal. As a Taiwanese college student, my major is chemical engineering. I chose chemical engineering as my field of study because I am good at chemical and physics which is indispensable for a good chemical engineer and I really love them. In addition, chemical engineer is easy to find a good job in Taiwan. Now, I successfully make money and have a job that I enjoy.

However, some of people may not so lucky to choose what they feel like to do, they just want to satisfy their parents expect them to do or some field that teachers and community think of as promising one. Even if they are successful and wealthy, they might not mentally content with their life because they do for the physical desire. They are forced to do that. For so they are unhappy, can we judge their choice to be fail?

Finally, it is tough to judge which one is most significant factor to consider when choose the field of study, talents and interests or availability of jobs. The factor to take into account should not be a factor but lots of factors and situations. Everyone's condition is totally different. The only one thing can be suggested is that to follow your heart and be responsible to your life and choice. If you just have no idea and need the money, you might consider availability of jobs in that field much more. On the other hand, if you have ideas what you want to do, just do it and insist on it. You will find the best position for you in this society.

To sum up, even though availability of jobs and talents and interests seem incompatible, the truth is there is always the job waits for you if you know where you want to go and what you pine for. There is no best but the best for you.

some of people may not so lucky
some of people may be not so lucky

is most significant factor
is the most significant factor

the truth is there is always the job waits for you
the truth is that there is always the job waiting for you

Sentence: Namely, you have take talents and interests into account then choose your field of study and future job.
Description: A verb 'to have', uninflected present tense, infinitive or is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to have and take