Some people believe that society should try to save every plant and animal species, despite the expense to humans in effort, time, and financial well-being. Others believe that society need not make extraordinary efforts, especially at a great cost in mon

Some people believe that society should try to save every plant and animal species, despite the expense to humans in effort, time, and financial well-being. Others believe that society need not make extraordinary efforts, especially at a great cost in money and jobs, to save endangered species.

Write a response in which you discuss which view more closely aligns with your own position and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, you should address both of the views presented.

From a worldwide perspective, every animal and plant species is participating in the society. However, some animal and plant species are disappearing because of the changes in living conditions and climates. Some people suggest that society should try to save every animal and plant species, regardless of the time and resources, because human’s activities should not affect the existence of other animals and plants. While some people suggest the society should not make extraordinary effort to save every animal and plant species, especially the endangered species. I think the view of the society should not make extraordinary is more reasonable, because the society should use the sources correctly on human and not on other animal and plant species.

Limiting resources is the first reason that the society should not try to save the every animal and plant species. In the past decade, humans have used natural resources, such as oil, in a very rapid way, so the amount of natural resources is dropping sharply. Also, many countries, such as the United States and Iceland, have very serious financial debt, which is very difficult to provide financial assistant to save the endangered species. Spending resources on other animal and plant species will not only increase the financial burden in many countries but also increase the consumption rate of natural resources, thus the society should not try to save other animal and plant species.

In addition to the limiting resources, many endangered species have maintained constant population without the support from human is also the reason the society should not try to save other animal and plant species. Some endangered species, such as Siberian Tiger. Siberian Tiger is one of the endangered species due to overhunting. The population of wild Siberian Tiger has increased in China and Russia, so the population growth in Siberian Tiger does not rely on the help from human. Therefore, the assistant from human society is not necessary, and the society should not spend unnecessary resources on saving other animal and plant species.

In summary, the society should not spend extraordinary resources to try to save any animal and plant species. Since the limited in natural resources and the debt in financial resources, saving animal and plant species will deteriorate the situation. Also, some endangered species can keep a constant population without any supports from the human society, so spending resources on them will be a waste in using natural resources. In order to use the resources correctly, the society should not allocate any resources to animal and plant species.

I think the view of the society should not make extraordinary is more reasonable,
I think the view that the society should not make extraordinary is more reasonable,

many endangered species have maintained constant population without the support from human is also the reason
Description: two verbs in one sentence. can you re-write this sentence?

Some duplicate words or sentences. Look:
No. of Words: 422 while No. of Different Words: 146