Some people believe that teaching morality should be the foundation of education. Others believe that teaching a foundation of logical reasoning would do more to produce a moral society

Education is must for every citizen in this era of competition.Without education a man is handicapped in the market where the jobs are allotted to those only who have a prerequisite talents and skills.Education can be done by a number of methodologies and techniques.I believe that logical reasoning is must every growing mind should be inculcated with.

To start with,when a child is in his growing age during his school days his mind can be easily molded in the way his guardian wants.He is not yet exposed fully to the world where he can imprint the impressions of different types of situation.In this world,a person cannot be imagined without having certain basic logic.This logical reasoning help him to think in different ways in different situations he faces in day to day life.Moreover,if logically an individual is sound he will surely have a very good judgement to take certain important decisions which will test his moral standards.

For example,behavior of the society is measured by their standards,principles,ethics and various other characteristics inherent in their members.Now, this very nature of the mass of individuals depends upon the thinking process as well as the communication within as well as the other groups.I suppose a scientist who has done numbers of research works during his lifetime and another criminal who is a sharp shooter are asked to kill a innocent person just for a few bundle of money,the scientist will surely deny whereas the criminal will accept the offer with alacrity just because he has no morals or ethics while the scientist has his conscience which stops him from doing the same.

To continue with in this era of communication and information technology,knowledge of logical reasoning will not only create brilliant minds but also individuals would bring many new innovations in each and every field of engineering and technology which will directly or indirectly effect the human society.The scientist can develop a system wherein the input is possible just by the logic which will create an output useful to the society in inculcating the moral standards in each of the individual in one or the other way thus improvising the quality of thinking process of the mass.

For instance,mass media such as radio,television are inventions which were made possible just because of the logic and today these have become a source of mass communication and spreading news and knowledge throughout the world hence inculcating moral values even in the remote areas of the world.

Hereby to conclude I support the fact that logical reasoning should be the foundation of education which will help to develop number of talented minds in the world out of which many may become some of the great minds of the future.

to kill a innocent person
to kill an innocent person

Always put a space after punctuation marks. Essay e-rater is sensitive.