Sports stars & movie stars have an obligation to behave as role models for the young people who look up to them. In return for the millions of dollars that they are paid, we should expect them to fulfill this societal responsibility." -Write a response in

Sports stars & movie stars have an obligation to behave as role models for the young people who look up to them. In return for the millions of dollars that they are paid, we should expect them to fulfill this societal responsibility." -

Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the claim. In developing & supporting your position, be sure to address the most compelling reasons or examples that could be used to challenge your position.

Hard work and luck can take a person to success and prosperity that a person always desires. Around the globe, everyone wants to be lauded from people and become famous. There are many domains in present world which furnish people this coveted platform like Sports, movies, and engineering to name a few. Sports and Movies are two disciplines which provide a person with surfeit of wealth , accolodes and reverence among the mass. People always have a penchant to be like these stars. With this zenith of their career it hence becomes important for them to behave appropriately in the society.

With fame comes a lot of responsibility. When a sports star or a movie star, who are the role models in the eyes of people, achieve their prominence in their domain, people want to emulate these stars by making different endeavors. A major influence is on the young people. As young people are the one's who are yet to decide from multidues of fields which oen they would like to embrace in their future. Young people today prefer to receive fame and success at a quick pace, no doubt because of great technologies at hand making it comparatively easier than before, and hence they are quite attracted to these professions including sports and movies. Hence from young age they tend to portray these sports or movies stars. Hence how a star behaves in society great impacts or leave influence on them . For example:- If a star loses his temper sometime and abuses anyone, watching which the young people might also think abusing might not be a bad idea and may start abusing others as well.

Furthermore, how a star behaves during various events and occasion also affect the young generations. Where education and preaching tries hard to cultivate good habits among young people, indecent acts of stars might render alll this effort as a waist. For example:- Sports start or Movie stars earn a lot and many of them live a profligate life. So many young people also tend to become spendthrift and might start showing off among their friends, irrespective of whether they belong from a rich family or poor family. Some people might not be able to cater to such squandering from their children which might end up quibbles among parents and child. Hence its a responsibilityt of such stars to impart good behaviour vicariously through their movies or advertisements addressed towards young generations.

Although stars have to be circumspect most of the time since their actions and behaviours arwe in the spotlight most of the time with so many news reporters always wanting to get a glimpse of them or there everyday activitities for their mercenary motives, However, these stars also have their own life and free time they want to spend with their family. They also want to be frivolous and sometimes silly among their friends which hoever is militated by so many reporters. Through their news such silly acts or frivolous behaviour are showcased alomost in every home. In such case giving another case which will tend to have an effect on young generation. This should be prevented because its not always a responsibility for stars to behave while being chary of what impact it might have on society.

At large, with aforementioned reasoning I can aclaim that sports stars and movie stars do need to behave careful, while they are out among the crowd, and be decorous because young generation always look forward to them and tries to emulate them. How our society will be is in hands of these young generations in furture and its important that good behaviour is imparted to them which, of course, becomes obligatory for stars as they are their role models. If these stars are decorous and decent, young people can learn lot from them like; diligence, good behaviour, creativity to name a few, and therefor their furture can be similar to them and they can be the role models in future.

Sentence: Sports and Movies are two disciplines which provide a person with surfeit of wealth , accolodes and reverence among the mass. People always have a penchant to be like these stars.
Error: accolodes Suggestion: accolades

Sentence: As young people are the one's who are yet to decide from multidues of fields which oen they would like to embrace in their future.
Error: multidues Suggestion: multiples
Error: oen Suggestion: en

Sentence: Where education and preaching tries hard to cultivate good habits among young people, indecent acts of stars might render alll this effort as a waist.
Error: alll Suggestion: all

Sentence: Hence its a responsibilityt of such stars to impart good behaviour vicariously through their movies or advertisements addressed towards young generations.
Error: responsibilityt Suggestion: responsibility

Sentence: Although stars have to be circumspect most of the time since their actions and behaviours arwe in the spotlight most of the time with so many news reporters always wanting to get a glimpse of them or there everyday activitities for their mercenary motives, However, these stars also have their own life and free time they want to spend with their family.
Error: activitities Suggestion: activities
Error: arwe Suggestion: awe

Sentence: They also want to be frivolous and sometimes silly among their friends which hoever is militated by so many reporters.
Error: hoever Suggestion: however
Error: militated Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Through their news such silly acts or frivolous behaviour are showcased alomost in every home.
Error: alomost Suggestion: almost

Sentence: At large, with aforementioned reasoning I can aclaim that sports stars and movie stars do need to behave careful, while they are out among the crowd, and be decorous because young generation always look forward to them and tries to emulate them.
Error: aclaim Suggestion: claim

Sentence: How our society will be is in hands of these young generations in furture and its important that good behaviour is imparted to them which, of course, becomes obligatory for stars as they are their role models.
Error: furture Suggestion: future

Sentence: If these stars are decorous and decent, young people can learn lot from them like; diligence, good behaviour, creativity to name a few, and therefor their furture can be similar to them and they can be the role models in future.
Error: furture Suggestion: future
Error: therefor Suggestion: therefore

Write the essay in 30 minutes. For issue essays, around 450 words, for argument essays, around 400 words.