True success can be measured primarily in terms of the goals one sets for oneself.

"Success"every person want to be successful in their life, and to achive their goals.I agree with the statement. True success is to achive the goal that set by ourself. goals are the fuel of of life. We have to fulfill the goals to achive the success. True success comes only with the hare work. to belive the truth and to work hard.

Infact success comes with hardwork.Every person aim and dream big.they try to achive the what they dosent have. Example:A Person dream to build a own house.They have to try and earn money to fullfil. If a person want to construct the house, he has to follow the plan and save according to the expenses. He has to plan accordingly to fullfil it. In this way every person has to plan what they need and to achive success.Doing the hardwork and being sincerer to the work what you do for the success wil help you to get the true success.

However We the human beeings dream big what we are lack off. If we achive the goals or the dreams then it is the real success.Everyone on this earth will have goals. To reach the goals we have to keep some small challanges and achiving them,through this process we wil achive our goals.

ThereforeTrue success is to achive the goal that set by ourself. goals are the fuel of of life. We have to fulfill the goals to achive the success. True success comes only with the hardwork. To have the faith in truth and to work hard.

Sentence: 'Success'every person want to be successful in their life, and to achive their goals.I agree with the statement.
Description: The fragment person want to is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace want with verb, past tense

Sentence: True success is to achive the goal that set by ourself. goals are the fuel of of life.
Description: The token of is not usually followed by a preposition
Suggestion: Refer to of and of

Sentence: Infact success comes with hardwork.Every person aim and dream big.they try to achive the what they dosent have.
Description: The token the is not usually followed by a WH-determiner
Suggestion: Refer to the and what

Sentence: If a person want to construct the house, he has to follow the plan and save according to the expenses.

Sentence: ThereforeTrue success is to achive the goal that set by ourself. goals are the fuel of of life.
Suggestion: Refer to of and of

Error: achive Suggestion: active

Error: achive Suggestion: active

Sentence: We have to fulfill the goals to achive the success.
Error: achive Suggestion: active

Sentence: True success comes only with the hare work. to belive the truth and to work hard.
Error: belive Suggestion: believe

Error: hardwork Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: achive Suggestion: active

Sentence: Example:A Person dream to build a own house.They have to try and earn money to fullfil.
Error: fullfil Suggestion: fulfill

Sentence: He has to plan accordingly to fullfil it.
Error: fullfil Suggestion: fulfill

Sentence: In this way every person has to plan what they need and to achive success.Doing the hardwork and being sincerer to the work what you do for the success wil help you to get the true success.
Error: wil Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: achive Suggestion: active

Sentence: However We the human beeings dream big what we are lack off.
Error: beeings Suggestion: beings

Sentence: If we achive the goals or the dreams then it is the real success.Everyone on this earth will have goals.
Error: achive Suggestion: active

Sentence: To reach the goals we have to keep some small challanges and achiving them,through this process we wil achive our goals.
Error: achiving Suggestion: achieving
Error: achive Suggestion: active
Error: challanges Suggestion: challenges

Error: achive Suggestion: active

Error: achive Suggestion: active

Sentence: True success comes only with the hardwork.