Universities should require every student to take a variety of courses outside the student's field of study.

A student who attends a university expects to achieve some skills and science which is required to catch a well-paying job with a high social standing. Any can't admit the occasional courses are also essential to pave the way toward success.

Although it's useful to place some additional courses in educational charts, but it's essential to set a much more priority for main courses. In fact, faculty should scrutinize all required courses and then if free places remains allocate these free times to outside courses. However, there are many countries that don't pay enough attention to this fact and they devote main courses in favor of government's favorite courses. This view point will decrease the scientific quality cause students can't get the required skills in their major instead they have to study the government's dictated courses.

The other key factor here is that these courses should come handy and assist students in various aspects of their lives. For example , some courses related to sexual activities could help students to avoid of hazardous sexual activities hence this is a fruitful topic to place in curriculum. Despite of this fact some governments fill the curriculum with some religious and historical courses those present their own accepted view points. These kind of courses don't add any significant thing to students' knowledge and their responsibility is just to waste costs and times.

On the other hand, being comprehensive is another significant point to choose suitable additional courses. Indeed the selected courses should include all students with various schools of thought and it's crucial to eliminate partiality in all levels of this process. However function of some government is in an obvious contrast with this idea and they present some courses those are specially for a special group of people. For example, it's common in some countries to force students studying lessons related to a specific region and neglect all students who fallow other religions.

It's a good idea to help students developing in an extent dimension but the selected courses for this aim should be scrutinized . The educational budget and more important the students' time are very significant so a prudently and deep analysis required to prevent of waste these matters.

Although it's useful to place some additional courses in educational charts, but it's essential
Description: don't put 'although' 'but' in one sentence.

Sentence: In fact, faculty should scrutinize all required courses and then if free places remains allocate these free times to outside courses.
Description: A verb, present tense, 3rd person singular is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to remains and allocate