As we acquire more knowledge things do not become more comprehensible but more complex and mysterious

As we acquire more knowledge, things do not become more comprehensible, but more complex and mysterious.

Although the more information have caused that human achieves more skills and instructions, those knowledge is going to make the world more complex and complicated. While knowing more on the universe, human pays more attention to the details which make his far from the comprehensive thoughts. Furthermore, in the modern time, with having access to the professional skill and information, people are trying to use their specialty in creating new and complex things.

First of all, more people gain information, more they certainly notice the details on their own making which cause that world becomes more complex. For example, in the university, with reaching more findings about the designing and landscape, I, as landscape architecture, am trying to design the specific spaces in the environment. I want to use all of my knowledge which I have gained during all years of the education in my draws and work. Thus, with more knowledge on the nature, environment, architectural concepts, and other relevant subjects, I create more complex spaces which are hard to discern for all population.

Second, as we can realize clearly, the modern world is going to be more mysterious with reaching people to the particular and unique achievements. In this time, people with technology have able to create the world more odd and complicated. For example, with computers and lots of other technological systems, fishy things have being made so that everybody cannot understand them at first time of dealing.

However, in some fields and cases of study, it is quite convers and it is going to be obvious that people should have a comprehensive view toward the nature, and the surrounding world. For example, in environmental investigation, researchers try to use some total and congruent instructions and principles in their empirical works. Thus, in those studies, the most knowledgeable one tries to use the comprehensive and strong view in all positions for preventing from separating the harmonic cycles of the universe.

Finally, our detailed information has caused that we create our world more strange and specific, although in some field, scientist have reached that it is the time of seeing the world quite coordinated and understandable.

more people gain information, more they certainly notice the details on their own making
the more people gain information, the more they certainly notice the details on their own making

people with technology have able to create
people with technology are able to create

scientist have reached that it is the time
scientists have reached the conclusion that it is the time

Sentence: While knowing more on the universe, human pays more attention to the details which make his far from the comprehensive thoughts.
Description: The fragment which make his is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace make with verb, past tense

Sentence: First of all, more people gain information, more they certainly notice the details on their own making which cause that world becomes more complex.
Description: The fragment which cause that is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace cause with verb, past tense

fishy things have being made so that
fishy things are being made so that

Sentence: However, in some fields and cases of study, it is quite convers and it is going to be obvious that people should have a comprehensive view toward the nature, and the surrounding world.
Error: convers Suggestion: No alternate word