The well-being of a society is enhanced when many of its people question authority.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and s

The well-being of a society is enhanced when many of its people question authority.

Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, you should consider ways in which the statement might or might not hold true and explain how these considerations shape your position.

Societies are the important aspects which helps to bind people together and stay connected. But, it is not possible for everyone to run the society, so people collectively elect the authority, who will be responsible for the proper operation of its society. People and the authorities, who drive the society, thus, constitute an important part of the society. Every society has certain laws, regulations and objectives which are designed by these authorities for the welfare of that society. Also, during the operation of a society, many a times the authority is required to take certain decisions which may or may not involve opinions from the people in that society. Due to this, there may be some issues or activities about which people may not be aware of. So, the well-being of a society is enhanced if people question its authority about these actions.

As an important contributing part of a society, people are authorized to question the authority about any actions they have taken. Unless people are aware of all these factors, it would be hard for them to be sure that the decisions and actions taken by its authorities are indeed for the betterment of its society. Ultimately, this helps to engender people's trust on authority of the society, which is very important for the well being of a society. If people are not allowed to question the authority, then they will always be suspicious of the actions taken by the authority. This creates a gap between them and operation of such a society becomes very difficult as its people don't trust the authority. So, if people are allowed to question the authority, the it will help the well-being of that society.

Also, if the authorities know that they are answerable to someone then they will take care that the decisions taken by them are indeed in the well-being of the society. Because, it is human nature to neglect the responsibilities if they are aware of the fact that they are not answerable to anyone. So, to avoid this, if people avidly question the authority about the decisions it took or any other activities, then the authority will make sure that whatever action or decision it takes is for the betterment of its society.

But, there may be certain issues which the authority is not allowed to disclose until its completion. In case of such such issues, proper reasoning should be given by the authority and people should also co-operate with the authority. Or sometimes there may be situations when the authority is required to take decision in emergency. In such situations also, people should not interfere between the operation of its authority as too much interference from public may lead to chaos. And it is well said that, 'too many cooks spoil the food' so, it might affect the well-being of the society. Keeping this in mind, people should make sure that they do not become obstacle for authority, while taking any decisions. Any society having such a healthy relationship between its people and authority will definitely progress at a faster rate.

Conclusively, it can be stated that being an important part of the society, people have the right and should question its authority. This will lead to the well-being of the society. But, people should also take care that they do not cause over interference in critical issues as it might affect the society negatively.

important aspects which helps to bind people together
important aspects which help to bind people together

Sentence: So, if people are allowed to question the authority, the it will help the well-being of that society.
Description: The token the is not usually followed by a pronoun, personal, nominative, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to the and it

Sentence: In case of such such issues, proper reasoning should be given by the authority and people should also co-operate with the authority.
Description: The fragment such such contains a repeated word
Suggestion: Delete a possible duplicate word:

No. of Words: 569 while No. of Different Words: 195 //it means it has a lot of duplicated content