Essay topics: Women and men have inherent physical differences, they are not equally suitable for many tasks.
To what extent do you agree or disagree with the topic. In what way can your stand be challenged. Discuss giving suitable examples.
When two things are different, an equal stand for both would be unjust. Indeed, there are innate biological differences between men and women. A man's body is not capable of bearing child. Women are solely potential enough to do so. If "task" in author's claim is such broad a term, definitely there are tasks wherein one gender exhibits superiority over other. Does that mean that women must be marginalized in the work domain? No. While there are some tasks which are well suited for males, but when we scrutinize our workspace exhaustively, we realize that such gender specific role are very few. In most of the cases, men and women are equally eligible candidates for most of the economic jobs available out there.
Kangana Ranaut, a Padmashree winning Indian actress said in an interview, "Women must use their sharp parts to compete with the other gender. Fight with your brain and not soft physique." Truly, if we come to domain of cerebral skills. Both men and women are at par with each other. For example, in education we witness how both of the sides are equally appropriate and their mental faculty shows no bias. The world today has shifted from industrialisation to service sector. Major share of jobs is seen in the IT sector, research. analytics, software, science, finance etc. Therefore, women is well suited and as expedient as men to qualify for those jobs.
However, the author and other opponents might point out to the jobs like those n the coal mines, industries, laborious jobs, etc. Poeple would also point towards the ignoble and shameful but grim reality prevalant in the world-- the sex industry--which is also gender specific. But, the statistics say that the contribution of females is 95 percent that of the males, when it comes to laborious construction jobs in India. Almost 50 of the laborious farmers are women in India. Mary Kom has won olympics in the most male dominated field wrestling, followed by Sakshi grabbing olympic medals for wrestling in 2016. So, oracticle senario is something different. Thus, attributing tasks to a particular gender is not justified.
In sum, though there may be innate differences in the two genders. The differences are engrained more by sociological cultures rather than nature. For most of the jobs both women and men are equally suited and the tasks which favours one over the other are few, indeed negligible.
- The following appeared in a memorandum from the owner of Movies Galore, a chain of video rental stores."In order to reverse the recent decline in our profits, we must reduce operating expenses at Movies Galore's ten video rental stores. Since we are famou (54)
- Some people believe that corporations have a responsibility to promote the well-being of the societies and environments in which they operate. Others believe that the only responsibility of the corporations, provided they operate within the law, is to mak (50)
- The following appeared in an article written by Dr. Karp, an anthropologist."Twenty years ago, Dr. Field, a noted anthropologist, visited the island of Tertia and concluded that children in Tertia were reared by the entire village rather than by their own (54)
- The best way to teach is to praise positive actions and ignore negative ones.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the recommendation and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and su (50)
- The following opinion was provided in a letter to the editor of a national aeronautics magazine:“Manned space flight is costly and dangerous. Moreover, the recent success of a series of unmanned space probes and satellites has demonstrated that a great (75)
- Women and men have inherent physical differences, they are not equally suitable for many tasks.To what extent do you agree or disagree with the topic. In what way can your stand be challenged. Discuss giving suitable examples. (58)
- Downtown Zurzi is becoming increasingly congested with traffic, increasing the commuting time for those who work downtown or near downtown. The nearby city of Loft was faced with the same problem several years ago and implemented a small weekly tax for dr (66)
- The fact that technology is outpacing the needs of those in cultures that can afford the technology creates cultures of excessive consumerism.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the claim. In developing and (70)
- In a laboratory study of two different industrial cleansers, CleanAll was found to remove 40% more dirt and kill 30% more bacteria than the next best cleanser. Furthermore, a study showed that employees working at buildings cleaned with cleanAll used far (62)
- Government funding for pure science endeavors, such as space exploration, should be reduced in order to direcct more funding towards humanitarian science projects.Write a response in which you agree or disagree with the claim. In developing and supporting (50)