Young people should be encouraged to pursue long-term, realistic goals rather than seek immediate fame and recognition.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the po

Young people should be encouraged to pursue long-term, realistic goals rather than seek immediate fame and recognition.

Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, you should consider ways in which the statement might or might not hold true and explain how these considerations shape your position.

Immediate fame and recognition is transient, as quick it comes it diminish more rapidly. Hence, I second the thought that youth should be encouraged to pursue long-term, realistic goals instead of quick fame and success.

Hard work and dedication are pillars of the success. It may take longer than expected to achieve the success, but success achieved with great effort and dedication is venerated. Most famous example of success achieved by great struggle is Bollywood versatile actor Shahrukh Khan. He moved from Delhi to Mumbai in 1989 with the aspiration of becoming an actor. He spent sleepless night on train station as it mumbai hotels were unaffordable. He visited studios everyday and dogged every director and producer for a role. His hardwork paid off and got a small role in a television serial in 1991 and rest is a history. After 25 years of sheer hardwork and dedication, now he is considered as one of the legend of Bollywood industry.

Another success story of following long-term and realistic goal is Infosys founder Narayan Murthy. He started his career as an Software Engineer in Patni Computers. But he always had a vision of starting his own software firm. He started Infosys with his 4 colleagues in the bedroom of his apartment in Bangalore in 1981. He left his job and invested all his savings in building Infosys. It took 13 years for Infosys to be listed in BSE Sensex and 16 years in NASDAQ. It took 16 years for Infosys to become second IT industry with 100 thousand employeed. Now Infosys is one of the highly reputed company in the world.

Immediate fame and recognition is Ephemeral. People found Scandal as shortest way to get the fame and recognition. Rakhi Sawant another Bollywood actor is the best fitted example. She denigrated the well known Bollywood director by accusing him of rape attempt. She was immediately in the new headlines, this negative publicity short term benefited her with some movie roles. But due to lack to talent and acting skills her Bollywood career was doomed. Bollywood director was exculpated from the charges of rape and she public admitted of wrongdoing. Her success and fame was short lasting.

In conclusion, it may be long-term struggle to achieve realistic goals but it was always long lasting and worthy.

it diminish more rapidly
it diminishes more rapidly

Sentence: It took 16 years for Infosys to become second IT industry with 100 thousand employeed.
Error: employeed Suggestion: employed

More arguments wanted.