Questions About the New SAT? PowerScore can help!

Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on Tue, 04/22/2014 - 05:01

Charleston, SC (PRWEB) April 22, 2014

The SAT is currently undergoing a complete and total redesign; making the test more focused and useful by trimming the fat. In spring of 2016 the College Board is unveiling this redesigned version of the SAT.

There are eight key changes being made that will distinguish the new version from the current SAT test. A PowerScore SAT Expert can provide an abundance of information on all of these changes as well as current industry opinions on the matter. Vicki Wood, one of our SAT experts, has been vocal about the real motivation behind these changes—namely a marketing war with the ACT and subsequent loss of revenue. In a blog post Vicki wrote, “Over the past several years, the ACT has slowly been siphoning off SAT customers and in 2012 it surpassed the SAT as the most popular college admissions test, resulting in the loss of millions of dollars for the College Board.” The PowerScore SAT Experts have mastered the test for over a decade, so they have in-depth knowledge of the changes coming spring 2016.

WHO:

·         David Killoran, CEO of PowerScore author of the LSAT Logic Games Bible and many other top-selling LSAT and GMAT books.

·         Vicki Wood, Senior Curriculum Developer and author of the SAT Bible Trilogy, selected by About.com as the best SAT prep guides.

·         Steven Stein, co-author of several PowerScore books and Senior Curriculum Developer for SAT, ACT, LSAT, GMAT, and GRE.

·         Jon Denning, Senior Curriculum Developer and master teacher for SAT, ACT, LSAT, GMAT, and GRE.

AVAILABLE TO DISCUSS:

·         Changes being made to the SAT

·         Reasons behind these changes

·         The evolution of the SAT

·         How students should prepare for the new SAT

·         Opinions on the redesign

WHEN: Available for interviews weekdays from 9am to 6pm.

TO REQUEST AN INTERVIEW: Contact Beverly Bauer, bbauer(at)powerscore(dot)com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

About PowerScore

PowerScore is one of the nation's fastest growing test preparation companies, the Cheetah of the industry if you will. Headquartered in Charleston, South Carolina, PowerScore helps tens of thousands of students around the world prepare for their LSAT, GMAT, GRE, ACT, and SAT exams annually. PowerScore was founded in 1997 by Dave Killoran, a renowned test preparation expert who knew that there was a more effective and less costly way to help students succeed on standardized tests. PowerScore’s growth has not altered the company’s original goal—to maintain the highest standards in the test preparation industry and offer the best possible classes for the most reasonable value. For more information, visit http://www.powerscore.com.