2 weeks ago you bought a radio from a local branch of a well known chain of shops It did not work properly The shop took it back and said they would repair it You have waited a week and still it is not ready Write a letter to the shop complaining Tell wha

2 weeks ago you bought a radio from a local branch of a well known chain of shops. It did not work properly. The shop took it back and said they would repair it. You have waited a week and still it is not ready.

Write a letter to the shop complaining. Tell what has happened and how you feel.
Ask them to repair the radio very soon or supply you with a new radio.

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing to you to complain about a radio I bought 15 days ago. When I choosed it, I was sure about the quality of your braanch. In fact, my family has often come to your shop to buyelectronic devices, in the last ten years.

Unfortunately, when I first used it I couldn't find a single radio station broadcasting. that was really disappointing, because I had promised a radio as gift to my son, but when he first tried to use it, it just didn't work. I took the device back to you last monday morning and Bill Murray, the guy at the front desk, told me it would be fixed in ...

Sentence: If you can't repair it, I at least expect you to supply me with a new one.
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular is not usually followed by a preposition
Suggestion: Refer to I and at

Sentence: When I choosed it, I was sure about the quality of your braanch.
Error: braanch Suggestion: branch
Error: choosed Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: In fact, my family has often come to your shop to buyelectronic devices, in the last ten years.
Error: buyelectronic Suggestion: No alternate word