(2nd version) Reading is more important for developing imagination and language skills than television. Do you agree or dissagree?

Nowadays, imagination and language skills are very essential in this global era. Several new methods have been discovered to support people in order to have these skills more quickly and efficient. There are several researches has been done regarding this statement, and i believe reading is the best method for developing imagination and language skills than television.

To begin with, imagination are playing an important role to develop civilization; and reading are the best method to gain more skills on human imagination. When reading a book without picture on it, human automatically will imagine all possible picture that could happen. Variation of imagination on each person is very different and very varied. For example: when parents read a bed time story for their children, the children will imagine something very amazing. Book without picture will trigger unlimited imagination. Not only children, but also an adults person has unlimited imagination. This is very different if they just stick on television; the person only accept what did they saw, there is no complex thinking process; just focusing on story will not gain any improvement on imagination.

Furthermore, reading also develop language skills, when reading a book; people are facing new words an phrase. The language structure and difficult vocabulary will be an advantage to improve their language skills. this will be different from watching television. Television will not give many time for people to process the language skills; focusing on language will lost focus on story. The television will give an option for people to choose enjoying the shows or learning the language. This is very different if they reading a book.

In conclusion, despite television more entertaining than reading a book. the sense of language improvement and unlimited imagination will be developed by reading, because reading is the best step to earn many new skills.