According to a recent study, the more time people use the Internet, the less time they spend with real human beings. Some people say that instead of seeing the Internet as a way of opening up new communication possibilities world wide, we should be concer

According to a recent study, the more time people use the Internet, the less time they spend with real human beings. Some people say that instead of seeing the Internet as a way of opening up new communication possibilities world wide, we should be concerned about the effect this is having on social interaction.

How far do you agree with this opinion?

Lately the way human being the way the human being communicates with his peers has brought a myriad of questions. Internet is a great communication tool readily available to the majority of us. However some argue that the crescent use of it to communicate and to research information has negative effects regarding social interaction. In this essay I will discuss both points of views regarding the usage of the World Wide Web.

First and foremost Internet is looked upon as the greatest invention of our time. This vehicle of communication has a vast array of advantages. It brings people closer, distance is not a problem anymore. Now we can exchange ideas with a business man form China while being at the comfort of our living room. Whit just a click of a button we can see what is happening around the world. It also allows the ordinary people to develop themselves by researching readily available information, whereas before this was unthinkable.

On the other hand some argue that by keeping people apart it harms social interaction. The way we communicate anonymously whit someone leads people to suspect the true intentions of each others. By allowing us to show just a small part of ourselves the number of fraud related to internet usage as even horrendous crimes such child molesting is booming.

To sum up, internet can definitely be see as having a great number of advantages, however awareness of expectable problems is required in order to prevent it from harming this beautiful tool of communication

More words, higher marks.