According to those in the travel business, the nature of the average 'holiday' is changing. Rather than seeking a relaxing break in a far-away place, people now want excitement on their holidays and are keen to participate in unusual and challenging activ

According to those in the travel business, the nature of the average 'holiday' is changing. Rather than seeking a relaxing break in a far-away place, people now want excitement on their holidays and are keen to participate in unusual and challenging activities.

Do you agree or disagree?

It is generally accepted that traveling, as we all have probably experienced, not only makes a fundamental contribution to get relaxed, but also has a significant influence on every individual’s morality. Those who works in travel agency are of the point of view that commonly the purpose of going to holiday is to alter. In addition they believe that people need to be in exciting environment in their holiday instead of traveling to a distant place for relaxing. I personally believe that it is to some extent wrong on account of the fact that people in verity ages and circumstances demand different activities in their holidays.

At first place, some people tend to be in an excitement area and do the fun activities in their holiday and they prefer to stay in a chalet near the beach and every day go swimming and do other water sports or try different foods rather than in a luxury hotel. People especially young generation desire more excitement and adventure in their free times. They like to go to hiking, see museums or even be a part of help communities.

In the other hand, these days there are numerous people who have busy daily lives and they are more interested to be in a relaxing environment in their holiday. The more difficult works every human existence does, the more he/she needs a relaxed break in his/her survival.

All in all, all these long stories come down to the fact that every human needs a period of time in his life to do whatever he demands

Sentence: Those who works in travel agency are of the point of view that commonly the purpose of going to holiday is to alter.
Description: The fragment in travel agency is not usually followed by are
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace works with work

Sentence: I personally believe that it is to some extent wrong on account of the fact that people in verity ages and circumstances demand different activities in their holidays.
Error: verity Suggestion: No alternate word

Your first job is to write more words in the body part. (need about 350 words). You didn't support your ideas enough.