According to you what should be the age when a child should be admitted to school Give reasons to support answer

According to you what should be the age when a child should be admitted to school? Give reasons to support answer

Education is considered to be a very crucial part in one’s life especially in childhood. Many parents are in dilemma as to admit their child in school.

Childhood period is considered to be a worriless period of life. In this age parents can teach their children what they want them to learn. The new generation is very fast to grasp things easily as well as they are very active. It was in the past days that people send their child to school at the age of four or five years because of lack of education as well as schools. But nowadays education as well as schools including teachers are far more increased. Now parents want to send their child as early as possible usually at the age of three years when their kids starts speaking clearly.

Furthermore, it is good that a minor is sent to school early because by going in school they learn how to communicate with others as well as they learn to follow rules and regulations . Moreover children like the company of the students of their age . Nowadays apart from teaching subjects they are also encouraged to take part in extracurricular activities so that their mental horizon widens. Sports is also becoming a part of their life so that they do not stick to studies only. Moreover government has also set the rules for schools, if there is any mental punishment given to a student then the school will be punished. So there is no chance to worry about children in schools.

To conclude, parents want their children to be well educated. Send children to schools so that they can become a good citizen of a nation

Need to be more straight forward: on what age to school

The essay is not exactly right on the topic .