The advantages and disadvantages of computers and TV for the mental development of children

These days, children are spending more time on playing computers game and watching their favorite shows on television.Some people believe that those two measures have dramatically positive influence on children’s growth. However, others contend that this trend has detrimental side effect on young individual. This essay will discuss both positive and negative outcome of these two measures.

With the respect to the positive effect, computer game and television are playing crucial role in the development of the children’s mental abilities. For instance, popular computer games use abstract a...

Sentence: These days, children are spending more time on playing computers game and watching their favorite shows on television.Some people believe that those two measures have dramatically positive influence on children's growth.
Suggestion: Refer to computers and game

Sentence: Most of the computers games are contain violence.
Suggestion: Most of computer games contain violence.

Sentence: The problem of that those games are increasing aggression and restlessness in young people.
Suggestion: The problem of those games is that they are increasing aggression and restlessness in young people.

Some sentences are not developed smoothly.

Put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.